Drunken Love (~Smut~)

(back to these two)

(and an overused name because i can't think of anything else)

(har har)

(-muffled crying-)

(in case you havn't read 'I Want You' or aren't familiar with these guys heres a quick reminder)

(Reaper is Harvest)

(Geno is Holo)

(remember that cuz apparently i cant lol)

Harvest's P.O.V

Harvest hummed quietly to himself as he cleaned up the house. Holo was going out with friends and would be back later. Harvest wasn't sure what they were doing, but he wasn't worried. Whatever they were doing wasn't important.

But he had a feeling something bad happened. Although he wasn't sure why or what. At least Harvest had some alone time with his thoughts.

Harvest and Holo were together for a long time, and got to the point when they started living together. Ever since, Harvest could tell Holo was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Even though he had never said anything, Harvest could tell from the way Holo looks at him and all of the dirty jokes he loves to make.

And Harvest wanted to make Holo happy. He would do anything for his lover. But sex was such a personal thing. Of course they would have to do it someday, all couples do. But Harvest wasn't sure if he was ever going to be ready for that sort of thing.

They both knew Harvest was very sensitive to any kind of sexual touch or gesture. He tends to react immediately. And Harvest was afraid that if they did it, he wouldn't be good enough and ruin it for Holo.  

Suddenly the door slammed opened and Harvest was snapped out of his thoughts. Standing in front of the doorway was an extremely drunk and possibly horny skeleton.

Harvest sighed. This wasn't the first time Holo came back home drunk. "Your drunk, aren't you?"

Holo grinned and closed the door behind him as he clumsily stumbled over to his lover. "Nooooo~ I'm not drunk! Just happy to see you~"

Harvest rolled his eyes and held Holo's face for a few moments, studying his features. Yep. Definitely drunk. And a drunk Holo means a horny, kinky, sexy, thirsty Holo.

"...Your going to sleep in the closet," Harvest decided, pulling him along. Holo had no choice but to follow, giving small whines of protest.

"But I don't wanna," Holo slurred. "I wanna have fun with you~!"

Harvest blushed horribly at the comment. He knew exactly what Holo was talking about. "W-Well, your going have to wait another time."

Harvest led him to an empty closet and opened the door. He would rather lock Holo in a closet until he was somber again instead of risking the chances of something going very wrong. There wasn't anything to break in there, and there was enough room for someone to sleep.

Harvest turned around and slightly glared at the drunk skeleton who looked at him hungrily. "Don't even think about it! I know your drunk and everything, but that doesn't mean we can do it!"