Couldn't Come up with a Clever Name

(title on fleek)

(oh ya and uh lemon)

(my last lemon wasn't very gud so i guess this can make up for it?)

(let the sin come crashing in)

(also requested by someone cuz i would never do a lemon unless its a request eheheheh)

Geno's P.O.V

Reaper currently wasn't home. It was late at night, and Geno was digging through Reaper's stuff. Why? His answer is: WHY NOT?

He found a bunch of weird stuff. He also found a lemon? Why would Reaper have a lemon? Geno shrugged and put it down. He could ask Reaper later.

Geno was surprised when he found cat ears. He chuckled and put them on. When he looked in the mirror, he looked like a skeleton neko.

He was about to take them off when the lights suddenly switched on. Geno jumped and spun around to find Reaper standing at the doorway. He looked at Geno, the lemon on the table, and to his drawer.

"Um- I can explain!" Geno said quickly.

Reaper walked up to him and smirked. "The lemon explains itself, Geno."

Geno gave Reaper a confused look. Geno yelped and his face turned instantly blue when Reaper forced him into a passionate kiss. Even though Geno was flustered, he kissed back.

Reaper licked his teeth, asking for a entrance. When Geno denied, Reaper's hand slid up his shirt making him gasp. Reaper took the chance, and forced his tongue into his mouth. He explored every inch of his mouth, making Geno shiver slightly.

Suddenly Reaper teleported them on their bed, with their tongues will intertwined. When Reaper pulled away, a trail of saliva followed. 

Reaper glanced down at the blushing skeleton beneath him. Geno was still wearing the cat ears, and it only made Reaper hornier.   

"Let's have a good time~" Reaper whispered lustfully.

No One's P.O.V (and where the lemon starts lol)

Reaper's hand slipped underneath Geno's shirt and started to rub his spine slowly, sending shivers down Geno's back. Geno covered his mouth, trying to muffle his moans but he was failing.

Reaper decided to have some fun with the skeleton beneath him. He started to rub his spine faster, causing Geno to moan. Geno had completely given up trying to fight back, so he gave Reaper complete control over his body.

While Geno was trying to suppress his moans, Reaper slid his tongue onto Geno's neck, looking for a certain spot. Geno's breathing hitched when Reaper licked his sensitive spot. Reaper grunted in sanctification, and gently nipped his sensitive spot, causing him to loudly moan with pleasure.    

His moans were music to Reaper's non-extent ears.

Geno shut his eyes when Reaper started to remove his jacket and tossed it aside. Soon, all Geno had left on was his shorts.

Reaper smirked and leaned down and started to lick Geno's ribs, teasing him slightly. Geno's moans grew louder and louder the longer he was played with. Sweat started to built up on him forehead.

"Ah~! R-Reaper, just f-fuck me already, p-please..." Geno manged to pant out between his moans.

Reaper smirked, and started tugging at Geno's shorts. "Oh Geno~" Reaper whispered seductively. "I want to hear you beg first, then you can get your reward~"

Geno hated begging. He didn't want to beg. But he needed Reaper right here, right now. He had gotten so needy, he couldn't help himself but beg. "Nnnnngh... R-Reaper I need you so badly... p-please..." Geno whimpered.

Reaper nodded, his smirk widening. With one swift movement, Geno's shorts came off and revealed his blue member. Geno blushed ferociously as Reaper slowly started to take off his cloak.

Once his cloak was completely off, Reaper bent down and glanced at Geno. Geno slightly pleaded him to just do it.

Reaper licked the tip of his member, teasing him. Geno shivered as Reaper's tongue wrapped around his member. Geno gripped onto the bed sheets, panting.

Geno gasped when Reaper started to suck on his member, bobbing his head up and down. Geno cried out Reaper's name as Reaper started to go faster. Geno had his hand on the back of Reaper's skull, making him deep throat his member. 

After a long time of sucking, Reaper pulled and away and brought Geno into another kiss. Their tongues played with each other, causing them to both moan loudly.

Reaper pulled away suddenly and positioned himself in front of Geno's entrance. "Do I have permission to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow~?" Reaper asked lustfully.

Geno nodded immediately. Reaper's smirk widens as he forcefully thrusted into Geno. Geno cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Small tears started forming at the edge of his eyes.

Reaper waited for Geno to get used his size. When Geno nodded, Reaper started to thrust gently. He kept his thrusts gentle, letting Geno adjust. Geno cried out, pleasure shooting through his body.     

"Ah~! F-Faster~!" Geno pleaded. Reaper nodded, and quickened his pace. Geno moaned out, drool escaping the edge of his mouth.

Geno arched up his back so Reaper could trust in deeper and harder. The pain was greatly overpowered by pleasure as they both moaned and panted.

Geno screamed out Reaper's name in pleasure as they both came out. Reaper panted and laid down next to Geno.  He pulled Geno close, and smirked.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" Reaper teased.

Geno huffed but nodded. Reaper chuckled at his behavior, and soon they started to drift off into sleep.

(fun fact: i had a lemon in front of me the entire time i was writing this. after i was done writing, i took the lemon to the kitchen and started to cut it into pieces with a large knife for some reason. after i was done cutting, i went back to the computer to edit. after that, i went back to the lemon and threw it away)

(fun times)

(also while writing this i just remembered that geno's ribs are fucked up)

(so, uh, lets just pretend geno isn't internally dying/suffering/bleeding/depressed and his ribs are fine)

(...yeah lets do that)