Community Service (~Smut~)

(this was all inspired by this one comic on tumblr lmao)

(i just love the idea of death making geno wear a maid outfit and then this idea sprouted)

(im sorry for anyone whom i happen to know reading this)

(these are going to be harder to write than i thought jfc)

(because i never thought i was going to write something THIS kinky)

(and i dont know how prisons or maid outfits work wtf)

Geno's P.O.V

Geno stood in front of Death's office, stalling for as long as he can. Every time he went in Death office, nothing goes well. Last time, Death had his shirt off and his ribs exposed. And the worst part was Death was acting casual when Geno was a blushing and stuttering mess.

It wasn't like Geno liked Death or anything. He was an annoying and immature jerk! But at the same time he was so hot that Geno couldn't stay mad at him for long... Wait.

Finally, Geno decided he should just get it over with. He knew he had to do community work, but he had no idea what Death had planned for him.

Taking a deep breath, Geno knocked on the door lightly. Almost immediately, the door opened and revealed the police officer. Geno scolded at the sight of him, but he felt the heat rise onto his cheeks.

"I was wondering when you were going to knock," Death commented with a smirk, and stepped aside so Geno could enter. "You didn't have to stand out there for five minutes."

Geno looked at him in disbelief. "How did you know I was out there?"

Death shrugged. "I heard you coming not that long ago."

"If you knew, why didn't you open the door for me?" Geno growled, embarrassed. You think he would be used to this. But nope.

"Wanted to see how long you would stand out there," Death replied, sitting at his desk. Geno scoffed and sat down in front of him awkwardly.

Death looked through some papers, wearing a bored expression. Geno grew anxious and impatient. He felt like Death was letting the tension build up on purpose.

After a few moments, Death glanced down at the papers he was holding. With a slight smirk on his face, he looked up. "As you know, the other convicts had to do some community work. Just because I like ya, doesn't mean you don't get to work."

Geno groaned. "Oh yeah? Then what do I have to do, exactly?"

"Lets see," Death briefly scanned through his papers again. "Clean up my private office, my bathroom, my car, also some coffee would be nice..."

"Wait, let me see that!" Geno growled and grabbed the papers from him. Death smirk as he watched Geno's frown turn into a furious look. "Ugh... why does this world hate me so much?"

Death's smirk widened. "Oh, and don't forget to wear this!"

Geno couldn't believe his eyes when Death pulled out a maid outfit. That thing came out of nowhere. It was simple, yet still embarrassing and somewhat lewd. And... sexy?