Sex Jokes

(ehhhhhhhhhhhh the title)

(reaper why)

(a friend told me this joke and it took me about 5 hours to understand and when i did i kicked him in the nuts)

(oh yeah this was a quick story i thought of like 5 mins ago so its really short so... dont say i didnt warn ya)

(and i'm still working on the yandere reaper story so it'll be up in a few days at most)

(sins and more sins everywhere)

(help me)

No One's P.O.V

Geno and Reaper sat in silence. Reaper had gone deathly silent, (heh get it?) and Geno was staring at the ground lost in thought. It felt awkward to just sit there, so Geno deiced to brake the silence.

"You gone awfully quiet," Geno murmured, almost concerned. "Is something wrong?"

Reaper shrugged and didn't respond. After a few minutes of silence, Reaper smirked and said, "Hey Geno, I got a joke. Wanna hear it~?"

"I guess, we don't have anything else to do." Geno murmured.

Reaper's smirk widen. "Spell, 'me.'~"

Geno gave Reaper a funny look. "Why?"  

"It's part of the joke," Reaper replied simply. "You have to spell it in order for it to continue."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense." Geno responded, uncertainly. For some reason he had a bad feeling. "Alright: M E." 

Reaper tired not to laugh. "You forgot the D~"

Geno gave Reaper a funny look and frowned. "What do you mean? There's no D in me."

Reaper smirked and winked at Geno. "Not yet anyway~"

(Note: if you don't get the joke, Geno is saying there's no 'D' or 'Dick' in him and Reaper is saying there will be a dick in him soon)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"What? I don't get-" Sudden realization crossed Geno's face. His face turned into the ocean and he flipped the finger at Reaper. Trying to hide his face in his scarf, Geno said, "I hate you."

Reaper put a arm around Geno and pulled him closer. "Come on, we both know that's a lie~" Reaper cooed in his ear, sending shivers down Geno's back.

Geno pushed Reaper away with a hard glare. "Go fuck yourself."

Reaper's smirk widen. "Gladly~"

It took a moment for Geno to understand. His blush deepened and tried to scramble away, but Reaper already tackled him and pinned him to the ground.

"R-Reaper, get off of me! This isn't what I meant!" Geno gasped, trying to push Reaper off but failed miserably. Getting fucked by Death was surprisingly in his bucket list. Wait, WHAT!?

Reaper smirked, and kissed Geno, who kissed back. His hand slipped in Geno's shirt, and started to play with his ribs. Geno's face was entirely blue from all of the sexual contact. A moan escaped from his mouth.

"Let's have a little fun, shall we~?" Reaper cooed. 

(you were expecting a lemon?)

(well guess what)

(you cant have one)

(you know why)

(because nobody requested for one)

(ha)