Flawless (Vampire!Reaper)

(REAPER IS A FUKING VAMPIRE BTCHES HAHAHA YAS-)

(so instead of reaper his name is death and of course goth is his pupil :3)

(this is inspire by thegreatrough's vampire AU on tumblr so go check her out!)

(also this was requested from @BeBeJMinaya so lets do this shit!)

(art belongs to hellbent-on-drugs~! be sure to check out their tumblr because they deserve more love and their artwork is amazing qwq)

Geno's P.O.V

"Long ago, vampires lived all over earth. They lived in castles that were bigger then an entire village. Vampires and mortals lived in a shaky peace for countless years, until war broke out and lasted for years. In the end, the mortals won and the remaining vampires fled. All of the vampire lords have died, and there was one remaining prince. He fled and was never seen again. Some say he is living in a castle deep within the mountains alone with his pupil and maids. Nobody knows what happened to him, but some claim that they heard his songs echo through the mountains. His songs were full of sorrow and longing, and to this very day he still hums those same melodies."

"Do you think the prince is still in the mountains?" Papyrus asked, his eyes shining with wonder. "I hope he's okay! He sounds so sad."

Geno made a face and shrugged. "Maybe he is still there. But it's just a story. He could just be a made-up character that everyone believes is real."

Papyrus tried to sit up, but only had another coughing fit. Geno gently but firmly pushed him back in bed. "Easy there,"

"Is it the mountains in the story the same mountains here that no one goes to, right?" Papyrus asked, as Geno put the book away.

Geno nodded. "But those mountains are filled with wolves and bears. Besides, why would you go there anyways?"

Papyrus was silent for a few moments. "If he was real, would you help him?"

Geno frowned. "Dunno, Pap. It sounds like he doesn't like mortals, and frankly, I don't like vampires either. Now go to sleep and get some rest."

Papyrus nodded and after a violent cough, he fell asleep. Geno turned off the lights and quietly exited the room. Geno sighed. If only they could find him a cure, and fix this horrible sickness for good. But everyone says you'll have to go the the vampire's castle for it.

Geno had never seen a vampire. Since nobody has ever survived a vampire attack, nobody really knows what they look like. Most people assume they are extremely pale, with sharp fangs, and long capes. Geno honestly had no idea and didn't care.

Geno hated vampires and everything about them. They were just blood-sucking parasites that shouldn't exist. It's no wonder there weren't many of them.

Papyrus, however, found vampires interesting. He could rant about them for hours and never stop. Sometimes he would stay up late to do research, but there was barely any information about them. He would try to convince Geno that vampires aren't as bad as they sound, and they're just trying to survive.

Geno could understand that they're just trying to survive, but he still hated the fact that they drink blood. Sure they can eat other foods, but even the smallest drip of blood drives them crazy.