Forgotten

(this was suggested to me by and i thought the idea was glorious so let's do this shit)

(i might change a few things to make it flow a bit better but other then that the idea belongs to Cookies_love_TnT )

No One's P.O.V

"Reaper, we know about Geno. You have to reap him." Asgore said sternly. "If you don't, you know who will."

Reaper didn't respond, but he knew Asgore was right. So far, Reaper was able to keep Chara away but he didn't know how much longer he could hold her back. And if Chara was able to reap Geno, then she would make sure he would die slowly and painfully. He was already in enough pain.

And now Asgore and Gaster found out about Geno, they surely would force him to reap him. Reaper didn't want to. He would do anything to keep Geno alive, but there was no way to escape this situation.

"Once you reap him, he'll go to the Underworld." Gaster pointed out, his voice hard showing no emotions. "You'll be able to meet him there."

The thought comforted him a but, but Reaper would rather have Geno alive. With a pained sigh, Reaper nodded and teleported to the Save Screen. He found Geno laying on the ground, staring at the ceiling waiting for his arrival.

Geno sensed somebody was here, and instantly knew it was Reaper. He sat up and spotted Reaper's shape in the shadows. A small smile tugged at Geno's lips when he saw the God of Death.

"Hey Reaper," Geno said, keeping his voice casual. "Back to annoy me again?"

When Reaper didn't reply Geno instantly knew something was wrong. Reaper stepped out of the shadows, his face hidden by his hod.

"...Reaper?" Geno tried again, reaching him. "Are you okay?"

A long silence followed. When Geno opened his mouth to talk, Reaper interrupted him. "...I'm so sorry..."

Before Geno could ask what he meant, there was a flash of metal and pain shot through his entire body. Reaper would make this death quick and painless as possible. His scythe cut through Geno's already wounded chest in a  X  formation.

Geno's legs gave away and he fell to the ground, breathing heavily and his face twisted in pain. Reaper dropped his scythe and knelt down next to him and wrapped his arms around Geno's body gently, tears flowing out of his eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry," Reaper sobbed, repeated the words over and over again.

Reaper felt a weak hand trail onto his back. When he pulled away slightly, he saw Geno smiling softly with tears.

"T-Thank you..." Geno murmured weakly, his body turning into dust. "See you there...?"

Reaper nodded, thankful that Geno understood. When Geno fully turned into dust, Reaper teleported to the Underworld. He found Papyrus after a few minutes of searching.

"Brother! Uh- why are you crying?" Papyrus asked worriedly. "Is something wrong?"

Reaper frowned and looked away. "I... I reaped Geno. Did he arrive here?"

Papyrus gave Reaper a questioning look. "I'm sorry brother, but, who's Geno?"

"You don't know Geno?" Reaper asked, surprised. "He's that soul I was suppose to reap a long time ago! How did you forget him?"

"I never heard anyone with the name of 'Geno.'" Papyrus said, looking troubled. He placed a hand on Reaper's shoulder. "Are you okay brother? Maybe you need some rest."