I Want You (Swapped)

(the almighty greatrouge on tumblr had drawn these two swapped)

(and this makes me SO DANG HAPPY AND IDK WHY)

(there wasn't much info given about them yet since they were just made recently but i just cant waaaait) 

(also somewhat sexual abuse?? uhhhhhhh-)

(eh i gotta do it eventually) 

(Swapped!Reaper's name is Harvest)

(Swapped!Geno's name is Holo) 

Harvest's P.O.V

Holo was the most annoying person Harvest ever met in his entire life. Sure he was friendly and all, but he was terrible at flirting. But Harvest always blushed and it only made Holo flirt even more. And the more flustered he became, the harder it was to control himself. And, of course, Holo enjoyed watching him being flustered.

If Harvest had to be honest, he was never really sure if he liked Holo back. Sometimes his soul fluttered when Holo was around, and other times he just wanted Holo to leave him alone. At times it felt like Holo was just playing with his feelings for fun. It was like being stuck in the friend zone.

"Come on, I just want to go on a date with you." Holo said from behind, wrapping his arms around Harvest's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. "Please?"

Harvest blushed and crossed his arms, trying to look mad but ended up looking adorable. "Like I said, my final answer is no."

Holo sighed and tightened his arms around him. "Do I have to kiss you for it?"

"W-What? No!" Harvest blushed horribly at the comment. "Why would you even think that?"

"Just thought you wanted one," Holo replied with a smirk before letting go. Harvest gave a small sigh, somewhat glad and disappointed that Holo had let go. He liked his company, despite his extremely annoying nature.

Harvest bit his lip and checked the time. Almost 10:30 PM. "I should get going, it's getting late..."

Holo smirked. "You can stay at my house if you want, we can have lots of fun~"

Harvest blushed furiously. He wasn't sure what Holo meant by 'fun' and he didn't want to find out "I, um, n-no."

"Aww, come on~" Holo cooed, cupping Harvest's cheek and looked at him in the eyes. "It's dangerous during the night."

"I can take care of myself, thanks." Harvest scoffed, reluctantly pulling away after a small pause. Holo's touch left small tingles throughout his body and he hated everything about it. It made him long for more of Holo's touch. It was slowly killing him. "I don't need to be watched every second of the day,"

Holo blinked. "I know you don't, I just want to make sure your okay."

For some reason, Harvest grew angry. He knew Holo only wanted to help, but he couldn't help but feel like Holo sees him as a helpless baby learning how to walk. "Well, then you can go fuck yourself! I'm not helpless, and I don't need you 'protecting' me everyday!"