Silence

(why was it so hard to choose between Hollywood Undead and Fall out Boy again? i listened to their songs so idk for how long and finally chose fall out boy -3-)

(but damn it took forever to decide) 

(idea was suggested by @Cat1bhere so thanks!)

(i was actually thinking of making something similar to her idea but i wasn't sure how it was going to play out tbh)

(and i looked back on goth's and reapertale's creator's tumblr and I GOT INSPIRATION)

No One's P.O.V 

Death was searching through the woods. Plants were growing at a rapid pace, and the sunlight cast its light through the leaves. Birds were singing their songs, and small insects were flying through the small breeze. The scenery wasn't something Death was used to, usually it was a dark forest or the darkness of the Underworld. It wasn't everyday death itself decides to visit a place thriving with life, but there was a reason.

Chara had somehow escaped death, and now is on the loose. So far they haven't done anything yet, but they needed to be reaped. And Death had sensed a strong aura of magic in these woods, so he decided to take a look. The one place he didn't need to visit in this mortal realm that was completely free from Death's hands.

After a long time of searching, Death found a barrier made out of strong plants and powerful magic. A barrier to avoid detection. A perfect place to hide, where there was no reason at all for Death to come.

Placing a hand on the wall of plants and magic, the wall immediately began to wilt. After a few moments, an entrance formed. With a scythe in his hand, Death stepped through.

Perhaps it was a mere mistake. Or maybe it was fate. Whatever the reason was, it was a surprise for both of them.

In front of him wasn't a child, but a tall goat women dressed in a beautiful green dress that flowed freely in the breeze. Her eyes were scarlet red, and her fur was pure white. She almost looked like an angel that ran away from home.

They stared at each other in curiosity for a few moments in silence, both waiting for the other to react first.

"...Well isn't this a deathly surprise," Death commented, lowering his scythe. This lady didn't seem like a threat. "I honestly wasn't expecting to find anyone here."

The goat woman frowned and looked at his suspiciously through narrowed eyes. Magic flared from her hands, ready to defend herself. "Who are you and why are you here?"

Death just shrugged casually. "Hey, can't Death get a brake every once in a while?"

Her confusion and curiosity immediately turned into anger as soon as the words left his mouth. Tension was high, and Death tightened his grip around his scythe.

"Its... you," She said icily. Flames danced around her, and magic flared. Her scarlet eyes glowed slightly with anger, but there was also a hint of fear.

Death just grinned, slightly amused from her reaction. "So this is where you were hiding all this time. It's not a bad place-"

Death was cut off when Life shot a large fireball directly to his face. He dodged with ease, his eye glowing with magic. He gave a dark chuckle, lifting his scythe. "Heh, you look mad."