The Perfect Gift

(what's this is see?)

(Oh! A short chapter!)

(yes indeed short)

(i just thought this would be cute)

(and i did this on my phone for once cuz Internet refuses to work with me)

(also its like 3:00 AM where im at and i cant sleep so i thought: I WANT TO WRITE AFTERDEATH BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP)

(thats basically what happened)

Reaper's P.O.V

It was their first anniversary, and Reaper wanted to get Geno something special. But he can't seem to find the right gift. Geno deserves something special, but Reaper can't find the perfect gift and this made his frustrated. 

Growling in annoyance, he buried his face in his hands. What was he going to tell Geno when he comes and finds him came empty-handed?

Reaper was waiting for him at the park. With each passing minute, he grew nervous. How would Geno react? Would he hate him? Would he be hurt? This wasn't the first time Reaper came empty-handed, and every time it made him feel guilty as hell.

Geno always says its fine, but Reaper had a feeling it was hurting him slightly.

Reaper was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice when Geno walked up to him and give him a concerned look.

"Hey, Reaper. Something bothering ya?" Geno asked gently, sensing his discomfort. Reaper began to internally scream in his head as he looked up at his boyfriend, and he offered a small smile.

"Yeah..." Reaper lied through his teeth, even though the tone of his voice and expression gave it away.

Geno raised a non-existence eyebrow and frowned. He crossed his arms. "Stop lying, Reaper. I know that look anywhere. Tell me what's wrong." Geno demanded gently but firmly.

Reaper sighed, knowing Geno won't give up until he gets what he wants. He looked away, looking at anything but Geno. "...I couldn't find a good gift for you..." Reaper grumbled quietly. "I'm a terrible boyfriend."

Geno frowned, and forced Reaper to look at him. He stared deep into Reaper's eye, meaning he meant business. "Don't you ever say that again. Your the best thing that happened to me. Hell, your the best thing since Papyrus. If you were such a bad boyfriend, then I would of broken up with you a long time ago."

"Geno-" Reaper started, but Geno cut him off.

"I'm not done yet," Geno continued. "I told you countless times you don't have to get me anything, yet you always beat yourself up when you don't. Reaper, I don't need anything. Your the best gift I could ever have. I couldn't ask for anything else, and nothing will change that. Nothing. Not now, not ever."

Reaper was silent for a few moments. "That was cheesy as hell."

Geno grinned and wrapped his arms around him, and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I know, but it's true."

(well... i mean... it IS true)

(cant argue against that logic)

(and if you can, gud job)

(-insert a round of appluse-)