Yandere Geno

(in the last story i said i was going to do a alternate ending)

(nope)

(i do this)

(why?)

(cuz its more fun)

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(aaaand this might be one of few stories i write that are in first-person)

-3-

Geno's P.O.V

I watched my Senpai from a distance. Everything about him is perfect. He's everything to me. My love, my life, and even my hope. I killed countless monsters that tried to take him away from me. All of my efforts will be worth it when he'll finally be mine. 

The only thing that is standing in my way is Toriel. Shes always opening up to him, and always talking to him. Helping him, caring for him. Pretending to like him.

Makes me sick.

I can't get rid of Toriel, because she's always clinging onto Senpai like he belongs to her. If Senpai knew what I did, he would never love me.

A plan began to unfold in my mind. I smirked evilly and headed home to get the tool I will need. If my plan fails, then I will have to take Senpai by force.

Suddenly, I bumped into something and I fell to the ground. When my vision cleared, I yelped when I saw Senpai holding his hand out to me.

"Heh, sorry about that." Senpai said, smiling. "I wasn't paying attention."

Senpai waited patiently for me to take his hand. After a few moments, I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. As soon as my hand grabbed his, I felt a tingling feeling go through my arm. It wasn't like anything I felt before. It only made my love for Senpai grow stronger and I longed for more of his touch.

I blushed as Senpai pulled me to my feet. "Geno, right?" Senpai asked. I nodded shyly. "I thought so. I saw you around, but I never found the chance to talk to you."

"O-Oh!" Geno stammered. Senpai wanted to talk to me?

"I'm Reaper, by the way." Senpai/Reaper replied. I already knew his name, but I guess he doesn't know that. "I have some work to do, so I can't stay and chat. But I'm glad I finally had the chance to meet you."

I nodded, and waved goodbye as Senpai left. As soon as he was out of hearing distance, I covered my face with my scarf and squealed. Senpai noticed me!

"I'm never washing my hands again," I said, hugging my hand to my chest. I watched him leave, to make sure he's safe.

As he passes Toriel's place, I saw her call out to him. She ran up to him and gave him a hug. This only made me angry, and I started to head home. When I got home, I first noticed a wall covered in pictures of Senpai. I even snuck into his home and took a picture of him while he was sleeping!

I got the materials I needed ready. Why haven't I thought of this before? I let out a small giggled and waited for the clock to strike midnight, when everyone is asleep.

Silent as a cat, I made my way to Toirel's house. She left a window unlocked, so I was able to crawl in easily. I saw Toriel in the kitchen getting a drink of water. I silently went behind her, grinning. Suddenly I slammed her against the wall, with my hands on her throat. She let out a gasp and struggled, but my grip only got tighter.

"W-What are you doing?" Toriel gasped.

I met her terrified  gaze with a cold stare. "I'm doing this for Senpai..."

"I don't want your Senpai!" Toriel cried, and I summoned a gaster blaster. I knew she was telling lies. I was ready to fire, but Toriel kicked me hard in the leg making me fire at the roof. I stumbled back, shocked. There was a large hole in the roof, and I heard faint yells outside.

This can't be good.

Toriel crumbled to the ground, breathing heavily, with her hands holding at her throat. Before I could escape, the front door slammed open and Senpai rushed into the room. The expression he wore would give me nightmares forever.

"G-Geno? T-Tori? What happened?" Senpai asked worriedly. When he saw Toriel crying, he rushed to her side. "Tori, are you okay?"

I wanted to rip Senpai away from her, but I knew Senpai would hate me. So I tried to run away, but Senpai grabbed me with his magic.

"Did you do this?" He asked, strangely calm. I knew lying would be useless. Toriel was a witness, and she couldn't summon a gaster blaster. So I nodded and lowered my head.

I was getting ready for insults and hateful words. Instead, he laughed. "I was wondering where those random deaths were coming from." His eye flared with magic. "That was you, wasn't it?"

I was surprised by his response, but I nodded. "How did you know...?"

"I'm a reaper," Senpai replied. "I reap dying souls. It's what I do."

I knew he was a reaper, but I never thought he would take death so calmly. "Wait... so your not mad?"

"Not really," Senpai admitted. "I'm used to death. I'm a bit shocked though. Never thought someone as quiet as you would end up killing everyone."

I wasn't sure how to react. But if Senpai wasn't mad at me, then maybe I could win him after all. If reapers like death, then winning him would be easier then I thought.

Senpai raised an eyebrow at me. "And I never thought you would end up gay."

I blushed and looked away. He was still holding me down with him magic, so I couldn't escape even if I wanted to.

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't sweat it," Senpai grinned at me. "I'm gay to."

(k i wasn't sure how to end that so there u go)

(and i thought: REAPER REAPS SOULS FOR A LIVING HE TAKES DEATH LIKE A GRAIN OF SALT AT THIS POINT)

(so ya this happened)

(hey i thought it made sense)

(and for fun i'll do a reaper yandere story XD)

(cuz why not)