Punishment (Lemon... Again ಠ_ಠ)

(lemon AGAIN jfc)

(thanks @Weepiexd im a freaking 12 year old HAHAHA)

(so if your 12 like me run btch RUUUUN)

(oh and i found this song one day thinking it was about gore or somethin because of the title but nope)

(its about hardcore gay sex is ya didnt know lmao)

(i mean its gud, not gonna lie, but its something i wouldn't listen to regularly)

(also i haven't found any stories when reaper is the uke so lets change that~)

(eheheheheh)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(god somebody kill me)

Reaper's P.O.V

Reaper peered into Geno's bedroom, and found him sleeping peacefully. His chest was rising up and down gently, and hi breathing was soft. It would be a shame if he woke up.

A evil smirk appeared on his face as Reaper slipped into the room and stood besides the bed. He leaned forward, until he was next to Geno's ear(?).

Taking a deep breath, he yelled as loudly as he can. "GENO HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M DYING!"

Geno instantly shot up, wearing a surprised, terrified, and confused look. Reaper fell on the bed, laughing so hard that his sides hurt. Geno's expression was priceless. Reaper wished he had a camera that capture that moment forever.

Geno recovered from the shock quickly and gave Reaper a death glare. "What the hell? I'm going to get you back for that!"

Reaper tried to calm down, but he couldn't stop. Between laughs he manged to say, "Yeah right, I'd like to see you try."

Reaper instantly regretted everything when Geno's eyes dangerously glowed blue and red. He started sweating nervously when Geno climbed on top of him and licked his teeth. So many thoughts ran through Reaper's head and he had no idea what Geno was going to do.

"Uhh, Geno?" Reaper asked reluctantly. "W-What are you-"

Reaper's words were swallowed by a deep kiss. Geno's tongue manged to slip into Reapers mouth and started to massage his. Without knowing, a soft moan escaped but it was muffled by the kiss.

When Geno pulled away, his eyes were filled with lust. Something clicked in the back of Reaper's mind, and instantly he knew what Geno was going to do.

Geno slipped his hand into Reaper's cloak, brushing his hands against his ribs. Reaper panicked, and tied to push Geno off. "W-Wait! Geno, d-don't you think it's too early? I mean, we've only been d-dating for a year!"

"Shh," Geno hushed softly in Reaper's ear. "Just relax and take the punishment..."

Reaper gulped. "P-Punishment?"

Usually, Geno would be the one to be flustered and Reaper would be the one to flirt. But the thought of fucking Geno never crossed his mind, partly because Reaper didn't think it was necessary. He made jokes about it, but it was only to get Geno flustered.