But I Love You

(eheheheheheheheh)

(WARNING: very terrible flirting/pick-up lines ahead. i stole them from google)

(i regret nothing/everything)

Reaper's P.O.V

Reaper slashed his scythe. This was the last soul he had to reap for the day, and he was exhausted. After he watched the monster's body turn to dust, he put his scythe away and headed home. Geno should be waiting at home for his arrival.

On the way back, Reaper happened to run into Toriel. She greeted him happily. "Ah, Reaper! Finished reaping?"

Reaper nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yep. Something ya need?"

Toriel shook her head. "I just haven't seen you in a long time. I must ask, how's Geno?"

"Geno? He's perfect as always," Reaper said with a slight smile. "Hey, how about we go out to dinner tonight? There's a new restaurant that just recently opened. You know, to catch up."

"That sounds like fun," Toriel said. "It would be nice to catch up after so long."

Reaper nodded in agreement. "Well, I'll see you then."

They said their goodbyes before leaving. Once Reaper got home, Geno welcomed him like always and sat him on the couch.

"Do you need anything?" Geno asked. "You seem tired."

Reaper shrugged. Geno always knew when something was wrong. "Just a nap. Can you wake me up in a hour? Me and Tori are going out to dinner tonight."

Geno's eyes darkened, but he kept the smile on his face. "...Why?"

"Just to catch up, haven't seen each other in a while." Reaper replied, chuckling at his reaction. "Oh yeah, can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back~"

Geno blushed a bright blue but pulled Reaper into a kiss anyway. Reaper returned the kiss, just like he promised. They kissed for a few moments before Geno pulled away, still blushing.

"Go to sleep now," Geno said, pushing Reaper back on the couch. "I'll wake you up later."

Reaper nodded, and laid back on the couch. As Geno walked away, Reaper couldn't help but cast his eyes downwards.

"One last thing," Reaper said with a smirk. Geno stopped and turned his head to look at him, a non-extent eyebrow raised.

"What is it?" Geno asked, slightly suspiciously of Reaper's smirk.

Reaper's smirk widened. "Is that a phone in your back pocket? Because I can hear that ass calling me~"

Geno blushed even more. "I'm a skeleton, I don't have an ass!" Geno retorted, trying to hide the fact that he's flustered.

Reaper winked. "My point still stands."

"Go to sleep!" Geno huffed, storming into the other room.

"Are you a parking ticket?" Reaper called. "'Cause you got fine written all over you~"

"Why must you have a dirty mind?" Geno yelled from the other room. 

Reaper chuckled. He loved making Geno flustered. "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination~"

Suddenly Geno stormed in, his face bluer then ever. He threw a blanket over Reaper and held him against the couch.