Straight?

(couldnt find any decent pics of reaper or geno as humans (or i didn't look hard enough) so have a human sansy lol)

(they are both humans in this if ya didnt know and this takes place at school just in case you get confused or whatnot)

Geno's P.O.V

Geno leaned on his hand. At this point he stopped listening. He couldn't listen even if he wanted to. He could feel somebody staring at him, and it was making him uncomfortable.

In addition school has been very hard. He was bullied often for being gay. It wasn't his fault he didn't like girls. Basically everyone knew he was gay expect for Reaper. And since his brother died due to a car crash, life has been very stressful.

His only light was Reaper. Hell, Geno even grew a small crush on him. But Reaper wasn't gay. Geno had seen him with girls before, even though he doesn't have a girlfriend yet. He's a real charmer, and girls like that about him.

"Geno? Are you listening?" Geno snapped his attention back to Mrs. Toriel, who was giving him an annoyed glare.

Geno opened his mouth, but closed it and just shook his head. Mrs. Toriel gave a disappointed sigh and gave him a warning before continuing on with the lesson.

Geno could hear the slight snickers behind him, but he just ignored them. Eventually, he'll escape this hell and start over.

Some time passed, and Geno drifted off into space again. He felt a slight tap on his shoulder. Geno grunted. "What do you want?"

"We're working together as partners for a project," A voice replied.

Geno jumped and realized he had snapped at Reaper. "S-Sorry! Just spaced out a bit."

Reaper chuckled. "Well, welcome back to earth."

Geno gave a small sigh. He felt happy and he was panicking at the same time. He was glad that out of everyone, he was paired with Reaper. The problem was Reaper was his crush.

Reaper chuckled, and explained what the project was about and what they had to do. Once he was done, they went to work.

The class went by smoothly. The project was going great, and everyone was minding their own business.

Until Mrs. Toriel had to leave the classroom for a bit.

Everything went downhill. Everything grew loud and crazy. But Geno was a simple guy, so he wasn't as bothered.

As Geno was making a straight line, he jumped when a hand slammed on his desk. He glared up at Fell, who had a smirk on his face.

"Aww, is lover boy happy to spend some time with his crush~?" Fell smirked. Gaster!Sans and Error were behind him. G!Sans snickered while Error rolled his eyes and started to walked away.

Geno sighed. "No, I was trying to work."

"Sure you were," Fell replied. "You gay fuck."

Suddenly Reaper stood up and met Fell's glare. "Your one to talk, especially since your gay for Sci. Pretty sure your making fun of Geno because your to embarrassed to admit that you like your own gender. In addition, I'm pretty sure Error has a thing for Ink and G!Sans over there is pansexual."

The class grew silent. Anger crossed Fell's face along with a slight ting of blush. "I'm not gay for Sci!"

Sci looked surprised and slightly hurt. Ink and Error shared a look. G!Sans looked surprised and had a thoughtful look on his face. Reaper glared at him as Fell stormed away and Sci ran after him.

Reaper sighed and sat back down. "You okay Geno?"

Geno nodded. "But the line didn't come out straight," He murmured, fumbling with a eraser.

Reaper chuckled. "That's okay."

Geno looked up and raised a eyebrow, silently questioning him.

"I'm not straight either."

(Wow short okay)

(and for once I included other sanses that wernt reaper or geno lol)

(and since i love scifell and obviously paperjam i had to add them in lol)

(and im not sure if gaster!sans is pansexual but eh)

(and don't be shy to leave a suggestion or request something because i'm running out of ideas)

(this idea was literal made by me drawing and when the line didnt come out straight this happened)