Light up the Streets (Neko!Geno)

(couldn't find any decent pics of geno as a neko ((sadly)) so have a normal geno x3)

(is there's a neko!geno one-shot, then there needs to be a neko!reaper one-shot ...O_O)

(this was requested by @Cat1bhere so here it is! x3)

Geno's P.O.V

Geno scurried around town, silent and swift as a cat. The sky was dark, and the streetlamps showed off their light. He wasn't sure what he was running from, but he could feel their eyes watching his every movement.

Finally, he skidded to stop when he ended up in a dark alleyway. There were no more routes. It smelled like somebody died here. It was rather unpleasant, and it took everything Geno had to hold back his gags.

Perking up his ears, Geno listened carefully. He heard light footsteps. There was definitely somebody following him.

Geno's nails dug into his palm. As a neko, he had sharp nails, sharp teeth, and had sharp hearing as well as smell. Being a neko had it's ups and downs. Like being more flexible had it's ups. And being viewed as a cat had it's downs.

Unsure of what to do, Geno slipped deeper into the shadows. Perhaps he could wait until morning. But he couldn't help but wonder why he was being followed.

Geno stiffened when he saw monster in a dark suit. He face was hidden by the shadows, so Geno was unable to see his face. But Geno could make out a long muzzle, and large paws, almost like a wolf. Maybe he was a werewolf.

Werewolves and anything cat-related did not get along. They were at a shaky peace for a few years, but every so often they would get into fights.

After a minute, the werewolf left. Letting out a small sigh of relief, Geno stepped out of the shadows when he knew that the werewolf was gone. He didn't even realize he was trembling. His breathing was quick and short.

Taking a few deep breaths, his breathing soon returned to normal. Poking his head out of the alleyway, there was no sign of any people. Geno sprinted down the streets at full speed. His scarf flowed behind him, like waves of water. Finally, he arrived in another alleyway. Unlike the other one, there weren't many hiding spots but more routes, and the streetlamps appeared to be broken.

The area was strangely silent. The air was clean, expect for the stale scent of werewolves. But it's at least a few days old, so Geno wasn't so worried. But he kept his guard up, just in case they decided that Geno would be their next dinner.

Walking down the alleyway, the uneasy feeling grew. Soon it got to the point when the feeling of being watched returned. Geno sighed. Why can't he just have a normal night for once?

Geno tensed up like a cat, (literally) when the strong smell of werewolves was coming his way. Before he could do anything, Geno was forcefully slammed into a wall. Geno swore he heard a bone crack.

Geno fell to the ground, his wound bleeding rapidly. The same werewolf he saw earlier was staring at him with hatred and cruelty. Geno tried to make a bone barrier, but he was in to much pain to summon anything.

"P-Please don't hurt me..." Geno whimpered, gritting his teeth in pain. This is what he gets for only having one ninth of a soul. A set of weak ribs that could be broken easily! Just what he needed!

The werewolf laughed. His laughter echoed through the empty alleyway. "Do you really think I would let you go that easily?"

Geno knew the answer was 'no.' He wasn't used to being this weak. Usually, he could handle a fight pretty well. If he wasn't ambushed and still had his ribs in tack then he wouldn't be withering on the ground in pain!