When Death Gives You Lemons(?)

(okay so somebody wanted a lemon and i said i take ALL requests so im tryin)

(tbh i tried writing this like at least 5 times but failed each one)

(so im trying this version and it's more conformable for me lol)

(sorry for all of ya sinners out dere, your not getting on fucking action right now)

(but you are getting soul sex cuz apparently i cant write a decent lemon)

(take it or leave it)

Geno's P.O.V

Geno sat in the save screen, alone. His worry and guilt grew every passing minute. He haven't seen Reaper for almost a mouth. Reaper usually visits everyday. Now he was nowhere to be found.

Geno had told Reaper countless times to leave him alone, and finally he did. Geno should be happy! He finally got Reaper to leave him alone. But he felt guilty and lonely. He realized how much he missed him. He missed his snarky remarks, his jokes, his company, he missed everything about him.

And now Reaper had given Geno what he wanted, and it was all his fault.

After much debating, Geno teleported himself to Reapertale. Ironically the AU only has two reapers and it was named after them.

Geno swayed a bit. It takes a lot of energy to teleport to a different AU. Taking a deep breath, he teleported himself to Toriel's place. Maybe Reaper was with her. He saw her laughing with the bird, but no Reaper.

When Toriel saw him, she gave a bright smile and went over to him to give him a small hug. "Geno! Long time no see." She greeted brightly, pulling away. "What brings you here?"

Geno shifted. "Have you seen Reaper?"

Toriel frowned and thought for a moment. "I saw him about two weeks ago." Toriel offered. It didn't help Geno very much, but at least he knew Reaper was okay.

Geno kept his cool. "Well, thanks anyway."

"I'll tell you when I see him, okay?" Toriel said.

Geno only nodded and teleported away. He was getting exhausted, but he would find Reaper no matter what. Even if it kills him. 

Geno searched for a good two hours. He teleported time to time, and his magic was draining quickly. Finally, he stopped at the edge of a river. Trees surrounded him. He didn't know where he was and he didn't care.   

His gritted his teeth and his hands turned into fists. "Where the hell is he? Maybe if I wasn't such as asshole, he wouldn't of left!"

Black spots danced before his eyes. Before he knew it, he was falling unconscious while a dark, hooded figure caught him.

(time skip to when geno wakes up brought to you by sans classic~)

Geno slowly woke up to the faint sound of a fire crackling and humming. It was a nice tune, and it helped him relax slightly. He lay on a bed, and the room was dark with a dim light coming from the door. When Geno tried to sit up, he winced and laid back down.

Where am I? Geno wondered. Who brought me here?

Suddenly the sound of footsteps grew louder. Geno panicked and pretended to sleep. He heard somebody turn on the lights and walk over to his bed.