Yandere(?) Reaper

(welp its here)

(and boy was this something to write)

(it might be a little different then what your used to but we all try new things so why the hell not)

(its sorta a yandere not really but still it includes killing for senpai x3)

(also one out of very few chapters that are in first person lol)

(ALSO WARNING: im making this story very depressing and it includes a bit of suicidal thoughts. if you dont like that kind of stuff, dont read)

(thought i would throw that out there)

Reaper's P.O.V

I slashed my scythe, and watched the monster fall to her knees. Her cries and pleas mean nothing , as I landed the killing blow. My expression never changed as I watched her turn to dust.

She had a family, A voice in my head whispered. And you took her away from them.

I did it for Senpai. I knew that, and the voice in my head did to. I knew Senpai would never love me, but that wouldn't stop me from trying. If I couldn't have him, nobody can.

I raised my hand and snapped my fingers, teleporting away. It wouldn't matter if I was seen with a dead body, I'm a reaper. It's my job to reap souls, but it isn't my job to kill when they weren't ready to die.

I lived long enough to see and cause countless deaths. To hear the cries and pleas for mercy. To see their families and friends brake down crying.

There's death all over my hands.  

At this point, it doesn't faze me a bit.

And it makes me feel like a freak.

I watched my Senpai from a safe distance. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I assume he was taking a walk. I followed him. I wanted to make sure he was safe. When he turned around, I made sure he didn't see me. I wasn't ready to face him yet, but at the same time I wanted him to notice me. Even the slightest recondition would be good enough for me. 

He stopped at his house. He was perfect in every way possible. And I was just a freak. I mean, who could ever love me? It wasn't like it bothered me or anything. I guess you could say I'm used to it.

Sometimes I wish I can go sleep and never wake up.

I froze when he saw me. My heart started to race when his gaze locked with mine. I was the first one to look away. Pulling my hood over my head a little more, I started to walk away. No matter how hard I try, I can't face my beloved Senpai.

Since there was a forest nearby, I decided to go on a walk. Senpai was home, and safe so I don't need to worry about him. Even though it was getting late, I wanted to go anyway. After a good 10 minutes of walking in the forest, I saw a rope hanging from a tree and a chair, as if someone tried to commit suicide, but didn't have the guts to.

I tugged at the rope. It was steady and had a firm grip on the tree branch. The rope would probably look good around my neck. Just saying.

We all know you don't have the courage to kill yourself, The voice in my head said. Besides, you have a job to do.

I knew it was right, and gods I wish it wasn't. I can't kill myself. And I have to keep Senpai safe from the other monsters who want to take him away.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?"

I stiffened. I recognized the voice. It was perfect in every signal way. Why is he here anyways? Did he follow me or something?

I snapped out of my thoughts, and realized it looked like I wanted to hang myself. I quickly let go of the rope and started to back away slowly.

"I-Its not what it looks like," I said, avoiding eye contact. "I was j-just walking around, and I f-found this."

Senpai seemed to relax slightly. "Okay, good. I was worried."

This hit me like a bullet train. Senpai was worried about me?

He started to walk towards me slowly, a beautiful smile started to spread across his face. "I saw you walk into the forest, even thought it was getting late so I followed you. When I found you holding the rope, I thought you were going to kill yourself." Senpai looked at me, his eyes unreadable. "What are you doing out here anyways?"

I fumbled for a answer. Senpai was really close, and I was thankful he couldn't see my blushing face in the dark. "I-I was just w-walking," I murmured. Wow I sounded really stupid.

He didn't seemed convinced but he shrugged it off. "I'm Geno, by the way."

I already knew his name. When you been stalking your crush for about 5 mouths, you learn their name pretty quickly. "R-Reaper," I responded, sinking into my cloak. He probably hates reapers and are disgusted that hey kill.

But his face brightened. "I never met a reaper before. I always wanted to meet one! I been interested in them for the longest time."

I smiled a little at this. Maybe being reaper wasn't that bad after all. "Heh... Well, your t-talking to one right now."

Maybe you and Geno have a chance, The voice in my head murmured. He seems to like reapers, and you happen to be one.

Me and Senpai sat and talked for only god knows for how long. My heart was beating so loudly I thought Senpai would hear, but he seemed to caught up in learning out reapers to notice. Soon, he had to go. But before he left, he gave me and hug and his number.

My face was burning like a oven.

"S-Senpai hugged me and g-gave me his n-number..." I whispered when he was gone. "I'm never washing this cloak again."

(not very yandere but eh)

(reaper is killing for geno~senpai so thats gud enough)

(and holy shit i didnt mean to make it this deep)

(reaper calls himself a freak and he wants to sleep and never wake up)

(i dont know how to feel about the results but since i had a brainfart i completely forgot my original idea your stuck with this one lol)