Chapter14:Lavender Chaos

(Ash is having girl trouble can Misty help him in this situation find out this chapter and can Ash win against the next gym leader).

Ash and his friends along with Anna,headed of to Lavender town when a certain someone keeps bothering Ash while walking.

Ash POV

Anna:hey Ash how many Pokémon can you transform or can you transform into different people to!!, like Ditto?

Ash:can't answer that!!and leave me alone will ya!!

Anna: nope!!not as long we date in my hometown!!

Ash:alright!! geez but after that leave me alone for now on.

Anna: okay yay!!!

Misty:what's with that girl?,she being too clingy to Ash,attracting him with her well matured body of her (hmpf)!

Brock:well their must be a reason why Anna like Ash so bad,why not ask her Misty?

Misty: yeah your right Brock,Anna wait up!!

Anna:huh?,oh hey Misty what's up?

Misty:I wanna ask you is something if you don't mind?

Anna:sure!! fired away

Misty:well why you like Ash so much,I understand he save you from that power plnat but I know that isn't only for the reason you like him, so spit it out??

Anna:hehehe sorry Misty but I can't Tell you yet only Ash can tell you why!!

Misty:oh okay,then I ask Ash about it,hey Ash what are you not telling us?

Ash:sorry Misty its kinda personal so I can't tell really!

Misty gave up asking when she saw Ash expression when they talking about this topic.

Few hours later

They arrived at the Lavender town,Ash and his friends quickly headed to the pokemon center to rest their pokemon but don't need to so he head straight to his room and lay into the bed.

Then someone's knock at the door,Ash got up and check who is it.

Anna:hey Ash ready for our date?

Ash:can i do this tomorrow, I still need to rest because of the battle I been through yesterday!

Anna:oh!! okay then,I have more time to check out my clothes for tomorrow date, bye Ash see you tomorrow!

(Sigh)that girl never gave up, I hope Misty and Brock help me for tomorrow date (sigh)well time to sleep.

Middle of the night

Arceus came Ash room in her human form but different she transform into a 17 year old with blonde hair and sexy body, then she slip into Ash blanket laying each other in the bed,Arceus then slowly fall a sleep looking at her son face.

Huh? I feel someone is sleeping next to me,I slowly open my eyes and saw a naked woman sleeping beside me,ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Ash:Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Arceus:arghh!! Ash be quite,am sleeping here

Ash:what the? Mom is that you?

Arceus:yeah so be quite, your wasting this beautiful night!!

Ash:What the Hell Why are you sleeping with me naked?