Lesson 18

Lesson 18: Payback

Holly POV:

My head felt very light as if it was floating as Zayn drove me to the party.

My mind was clouded and I couldn't think straight which honestly made me feel so relaxed.

"We are almost there" He rested his hand on my thigh and I simply nodded.

I felt free at the moment but also unaware of most things.

"Thanks Zayn" I slurred as I looked up at him.

"No problem just promise to stay with me alright. A lot of guys like to take advantage of beautiful girls like you" He said.

I didn't blush this time but instead I got a small bit of confidence.

"Why do you care if other guys want me Zayn" I said dragging his name out.

"Because they don't deserve you" He answers.

My hand wanders to his leg and without thinking and it moves closer to his length slowly, in small circular patterns.

"Holly" He breathes. 

Seeing him do that ignites something in me. 

My hand brushes over him and I hear him groan. I smirk before gently palming him. When I feel him start to stiffen,  I move my hand away but let my fingers linger on his lap.

"You're such a cocky drunk." He says with a mischievous smile as he parks.

"Me?" I giggle as I look at him. My vision isn't the best right now so I quint a bit.

"You sure you want to be here?" He asks once more.

"Yes" I slur. 

"Alright. Just remember what I told you" He reminds me as he gets out of the car and walks to my side helping me out. I can feel the music vibrate on the concrete as I step out. He steadies me as we begin to walk up the little path way. I see some people smoking and others making out.

When he rings the doorbell and his arm tightens around my waist.

The door opens to reveal a very excited Stan.

"Zayn! And Holly?" He says when he realizes I'm there.

"Hey" I smile. 

"Sup man" Zayn says as we walk in. People are dancing, talking, kissing, drinking, and having fun. It excites me as I turn to face him as he seemed to be in his own conversation with Stan.

"Lets get something to drink and them maybe we can dance." I tell him biting my lip.

"Are you sure this is the same Holly?" I hear Stan say.

Zayn smirks and takes me into the kitchen. I must say this house is huge. 

Zayn opens the fridge and grabs a can of beer and hands it to me.

I almost have trouble standing on my own when he removes his arm from around my waist.

"Maybe I should get you some water instead?" He suggests.

"No" I say as I hurriedly open the can of beer.

I don't want to be sober. I like having no control of what I'm thinking. I like being free.

He chuckles as he puts his arm around my waist again.

"Drink up babe" He tells me. 

Despite the vile taste, I do drink some of it.