thank you for reading!

[Stream #ThisTown to show support for Niall!]

First of all, you're all gorgeous, gracious and intelligent people. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!❤️

Now that I'm done telling you to love yourselves I want to thank you all for reading my novella! By far, this is probably my favorite story to write. I'm kind of obsessed with how people's minds work and I wanted to deal with mental illness in this story. Disclaimer: Every case of schizophrenia is different and not everyone with this acts exactly like Niall.

Summary of ending if you didn't understand: Lyla is living with her parents back in Doncaster without Louis who's moved on. Niall was arrested, put on trial, determined guilty by reasons of insanity and admitted into mental hospital. Lyla, Callum and Grace are obligated to visit him every month. Niall misses all of them and is working to get his ruling appealed by a judge so he can get out of the hospital. All he really needs is Lyla to testify on his behalf but she refuses. She shows her love for him and the children by not agreeing to help him get out he hospital.

There are no plans for a sequel because I'm done developing the characters. I hope you enjoyed Niall and Lyla's story! Follow, vote, comment and check out my works if you enjoyed!

Love all my readers
-RaeSarai