|7|

Vote and comment on this chapter if you enjoyed for a double update tomorrow ;-)

|7| Lyla Pembroke |

For me, he makes the bed up slightly before I sit down. I watch as he moves about cleaning up the shards of glass in front of me. Meanwhile, I'm still running over my escape plan. It's not going very well seeing as how I've only seen two rooms of what I'm guessing is a house.

"Where is this place Niall?" I ask him and I guess it satisfies him because I talk to him. If it were my choice I'd ignored him. Unfortunately, he's my only way out of here.

"A few miles out of Cheshire. It's secluded and has great scenery. It's a perfect family home." I only look down at my lap when he looks back at me. He's trying to make this seem like a good situation again.

"What were you doing in London?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Angel." Probably out scouting for other girls he could kidnap.

"I was going to a concert at Wembley stadium. You know, the Ed Sheeran one."

He nods to himself. "With the rotten one?"

"She has a name, it's Kate."

"She had," he says emotionless. He was smiling at me on seconds ago. I know for sure that there's some mental issues going on with him. Maybe he's bipolar? "Now she has nothing."

He picks up the small trash bag and starts to head out the door. "Where are you going?" I ask immediately. I didn't want to be locked in here again.

"I'll be back shortly," he tells me seemingly very excited. "I have a surprise."

He leaves the door slightly open. Curiously, I stand up from the bed and attempt to walk. I could only limp, barely. Half a minute later I see him walking through the doorway again.

"No, no, no you need to have a seat. Lyla, you don't have to put any pressure on it right now." I have a seat back down on the small bed as my eyes wander to what's in his hands. He holds a few pastel colored shopping bags. Each bag reads in bold letters EVERLY'S BOUTIQUE. He kneels down by my bed and sets the bags down.

"I know my clothes would be uncomfortable for you to lounge in all the time so I bought you some things that will be suitable for a lady, like you, to wear."

"You didn't have to-"

"I wanted to. I like taking care of you Lyla."

I look through the bags as he does. There are lots of long patterned dresses, soft sweaters snd skirts.

"Did you happen to buy me any trousers?"

"Of course not," he says immediately. "You should dress as a lady should."

I scoff. "Is this the eighteenth century or something?"

He ignores me then responds, "You should get dressed in something nice for dinner. There are some undergarments that you can put on. Once your finished put them away in the closet."

With a small nod he gets up and leaves again. I'm left with all the "modest" clothing that Niall has so kindly bought me.

I wonder what my parents are doing right now. Are they at the police station? Are they out searching for me right now? My father has hear problems and I know this is going to be such a strain on him. I also wonder what Louis is doing right now. Is he at the police station? Is he out searching for me? If I'm never found I wonder how long it would take him to move on from me. I really wish I didn't think like this.

I'm done playing his game.

I have to leave one way or another.