|29|

^Olivia Styles^

|29| Lyla Pembroke |

I don't know why I was expecting a giant room full of pictures of me. I've always pictured him having a room of an obsessed maniac. Instead it resembled a teenage boys room with sports posters, comic books and bed sheets that would resemble ones found in a University dormitory.

I did find a picture of myself in the room. It was a picture of me, Louis and Mum at a family gathering two years ago. At least it used to be. The picture was torn in half so I was the only one visible but Louis's arm was still slung over my shoulder. I picked up the picture and wondered how he got it.

Louis kept it in his wallet...I picked up the picture frame on the bed side table as I took a seat on the bed side table. Everyone was enjoying breakfast in the kitchen and I found myself wanting to be alone so I stepped away. Niall didn't mine, he was out in the cellar again for some reason.

A knock on the door lifts me out of my trance. I turn to face the door and see Olivia poking her head in. "Just checking on you Lyla, you alright?"

"Yeah, perfect." Even I was convincing myself those words for true. Was this as good things were going to get? Being happy as Niall's little house pet. This morning I actually was excited that people were trying my baking. Someone shoot me now. When she opened the door I saw she was holding something, a black garment back.

"Oh, well I've been working on something for you..." She closes the door back and lays the bag down on the bed. "Do you want to see?"

I slowly nod as I set down the frame. I watch as she unzips the bag and I instantly see the bright white color. She pulls out a long dress and there's so much fabric I can't even tell what it looks like. "It was Niall's mum's and she gave me permission to tailor it to your liking. After all, that marriage failed and she's convinced yours will work out."

I stand up and walk closer as I analyze it. It was certainly old fashioned but Olivia made the neck into a deeper V-shape and added a slit at the bottom to expose my leg. It's not what I imagined as my wedding dress but I like it. I can't be picky anyways. We had little time to plan this backyard wedding.

"You did a wonderful job Olivia," I told her which made her smile. I didn't have much to say about the matter which I think disappointed her. I wasn't a romantic but I still thought about every girls big day. "Say, when am I going to meet little Ben?"

"Tomorrow! He's going to be your little ring bearer. We bought him a little tux and he's so cute in it. I literally can't wait for all my hard work to pay off tomorrow." I've only known her for a short while but something tells me my wedding would be the highlight of her year. I've latched onto her as my only other female company because we're close in age and in a similar situation.

"Lyla-" Suddenly Niall appears and open the door. His face goes blank when he sees Olivia. "N-No ones supposed to be in here. You said-"

"Olivia was just leaving," I hint to her as I take my dress from her. She gets my hint quickly hurries out of the room. "I'm sorry Niall, baby," I walk over to him and grab his hands which are shaking. I pull him inside before shutting the door. "It's just me and you in here, okay? Our secrets stay in here..."

I lean my head against his chest to hear his heartbeat. It slows as my head rest there. I know him, in a way. I'm the one who calms him down when the voices try to take control. "Okay...angel. I-I love you so much." No, you don't Niall. This isn't love. You don't starve, tie up and sedate someone you love. I had no doubt in my mind that this was pure infatuation and obsession.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed and want the next chapter up sooner.