|27|

|27| Lyla Pembroke |

My tears slipped down my rosy cheeks and into the warm water before me. I couldn't help the tears that came after writing that message. I was only human after all. I sunk down further into the bathwater that enveloped me. I pretended that it was my Mother and Father's hugs enveloping me. I longed for some sort of comfort that wasn't Niall's.

I wish I could be something to him, I really do. I wish I could give him my all and except him with open arms like he does to me. It's just not that easy leaving everything I've known behind me. Olivia says that I'm good for him but what about me? Do I have to make all the sacrifices?

My mind begins to wander towards something I used to believe was unthinkable. Maybe if I just submerge in the water and never come back up. No, that's way too slow. Maybe if I tossed in the radio sitting on the window seal I could stop my pain.

I can't think like that. I could end my own but that would just worsen the suffering of others. I have to focus on something left. I have to focus on hope. The hope of getting back to my home and maybe even helping Niall. My Parents and Louis are going to get my note from Olivia and that'll give them hope. It has to.

I have to keep going.

For them.

For Louis.

I heard a knock on the door before the door slowly opened. Niall peaked his head in with a nervous smile on his face. I quickly sat up in the water keeping my chest covered from his view. It's not like he hadn't seen every inch of me. He came in closing the door and leaning against it.

"I-I know the situation with the bedrooms is stressful." It wasn't stressful for me at all. My bedroom was going to be used for company and he was having trouble with the fact that I'd have to sleep in his bedroom. I urge him over and he seems surprised by this. He hesitantly walks over to me and kneels down beside the bath.

"You want to get better, don't you Niall?" I would be lying if I said I didn't have control of Lyla in any way. In some areas, he'll do anything to please me. He wants me to fall in love with him after all.

"Of course, you want me to be a better person and your my only love Lyla." I turn my head to the side and look deep into his eyes.

"As your love and future wife, don't you think we should be able to share a bed together?"

"B-But it's private in there. They don't like it-" he cuts him self off as if he's revealing to much to me. They must be the voices. His parents will be coming tomorrow so this is something he'll have to get over.

"Change is okay Niall and since we'll be committing to each other than we have to make sacrifices for each other," he only nods as he takes in my words. He looks into my eyes with complete admiration. I'd only seen that look before in Louis's eyes. "Now, tell me what it's like to lay beside me."

He faces blushes a bright red and I think I notice how cute he can be for the first time. "Like...lighting. W-When your so close to me it overwhelms my senses and it seems like a once in a lifetime feeling but then I get to hold you again. Knowing your there, b-beside me gives me reassurance that you'll be forever mine."

He's leaning in closer as he speaks and I don't think he notices this. He moves like I'm the magnet drawing him to me. I don't close my eyes as he does. He connects our lips in a soft kiss. I'm the one who moves further, closing my eyes and moves our lips more passionately together. I feel like I'm teaching him to be more intimate with me.

Our make out session is halted when he pulls way suddenly. "Say you'll be forever mine." It's demanding and there's no trace of hesitance.

"What? I-"

"I want you lay with me every night. I want to be intimate and let you into my head. I want to-" the desire in his voice feels like it's burning into me. I hate how I let him in but this is the only way.

"I'll be yours Niall."