|22|

|22| Niall Horan |

Today the voices were very loud. They were so loud that I could barely think throughout the day. Literally, there were thousands of thoughts running through my mind. I was scared and trapped.

I came home to the smell of dinner being made but when I walked in the kitchen she wasn't there. A plate, for me, was placed upon the table but she wasn't there.

Worried I checked her room where I found her laying on the bed. She was asleep or at least pretending to be asleep. I left her alone all day, gave her free reign of the house and she didn't let me down. I came in to tuck her in then placed a kiss on her forehead. I watch her for awhile. She's so beautiful that I find I can't take my eyes off her.

I just want us to be a real family. Once we were married and expecting she'd realize that this is where she belonged. She'd realize that she's mine forever, until we take our last breaths.

I think about her and then my mind wanders over to the her precious life, the rotten one and the devil himself, Louis Tomlinson. I needed a way to release this pent up anger.

I left her room and locked it before going to grab the plate of food from the table. I brought it out the backdoor and walked over to the storm cellar beneath the house. I walked it down the dark steps before flipping on the lights.

There he was cuffed to the metal chair. His head leaned to the right and his hair was strewn across his sweat covered forehead. I enjoyed watching Louis rot but I couldn't let him die just yet. He still hadn't admitted what he did to my Lyla.

I unlocked his right hand after setting the plate on his lap. "Wake up!" I shook his shoulders and when he didn't respond I slapped him across the face.

I heard him groan in pain. "If you can't handle that wee slap then I don't think you'll be able to handle what I've got planned for you tonight," I say walking away from him and to my array of tools and equipment. I use the same set up as last time by setting up a chair and cam corder a few feet away from him. "Eat up, you'll need the energy."

"Thanks lad." he responds and I sense the sarcasm in his voice. I have a seat in the chair after picking out my weapon of choice for tonight, a cattle prod. I turn on the cam corder and watch him closely.

"Lyla made this," He says to me with a mouth full of food. Does he have no manners at all? Hearing her name come from his mouth made me want to spit in disgust. I don't respond and he continues. "She...she used to make this all the time for me when we didn't have takeout."

I continue to watch him as he talks and eats.

"I liked that she wasn't the conventional broad. No, she was so much more. Being in a relationship was the last thing on her mind. It was always work and no play until she met me. We were at a bar, it was her twenty-second birthday and she let me by her a drink. Answer me this, whatever your name is, has she told you she loves you yet?"

I was shaking with anger as I stood from my chair quickly. "N-No." I grit my honesty through my teeth.

"And she never will-" I stuck the cattle prod against his leg. He called out in pain and the plate shattered against the ground.

"F.uck," he cursed as I took it away. He called out again when I pressed it against his abdomen. I enjoyed hearing his screams of pain.

"Sh-She will love me. After all, we are expecting and we'll be married soon." I half lie in the heat of the moment. We were to be married but we weren't expecting...yet.

"You...y-you raped her?" His voice cracks and tears fill his eyes. He started to react hysterically as he pulled out his restraints. "I'm going to kill you! You hear me-"

I press it against his skin again and he cuts himself off by screaming.