|28|

|28| Niall Horan |

I'm never going to get enough of her. Her lips, like strawberries. Her smile, as bright as the sun. My love for her, like lightning. She'll be my wife in a mere day. She was already acting like the greatest girl around my family. I'm sure that they loved her. Could I get any luckier?

I realize that my pattern is going to be a bit thrown off for the next two days, which gives me anxiety, but Lyla says she'll help get me through it. I knew she was my angel and we were meant to be. It was the early morning, Lyla and Olivia started making breakfast for everyone. My Mum loves to cook but it's only tradition that the new woman in my life prepares the food.

Meanwhile, I was still finalizing my wedding vows. Everyone says, even my therapist, that I can't interact with people like others. "Niall, you have inappropriate emotion responses." They're wrong. I know they're wrong. All my emotions were there and I could control them. I was chipper and content around my fiancé, close friends and family. That's normal.

Around the un-pure, like Louis Tomlinson, I was filled with hate. That's normal, right? After all he's done to my Lyla he surely deserves it. "Lyla Marie, my beautiful ray of Sunshine and angel from above-" I looked up from my notepad when Louis interrupted me. He was still in the same place. I had to come back every once and awhile to feed him, give him water and remind him of his place in the world. I decided to run my vows over and float around him. "What is it?"

"Are you writing some sappy shit? Lyla isn't going to like that," He is such a smart-Alec. It surprises me that the only thing he's holding into is his sense of humor. "She isn't some romantic who wants you to pour your heart into the vows. She doesn't even love you-"

"Lyla Marie, my beautiful Ray of Sunshine and Angel from above. I'm amazed everyday that I'm graced my your presence. You know I'll be, your life, your voice, your reason to be as you are my reason to go on each day."

"Fine, that sounds even better! Now can you untie me so I can feel my wrist again..." I smirk at his response.

He was bending to my will. I stood up from my chair and set down my notepad. He was relived when I walked over to him. I in cuffed both his wrist from the chair. His feet were still attached and he was too weak to fight against me. I undid his ankles then tried to help him out of the chair. He could barely stand on his own and had to lean agains me for support. I moved him over to the farthest wall before pushing him down.

He fell with a grunt of pain. I had to admit, he looked like hell. It's not like I felt sympathy for the sinner. Every time I think about him I wonder how my angel could have fell for his devilish tricks. I begin to walk away after chaining his right ankle to the wall. "I'll leave the cellar just cracked a bit so you can hear our wedding bells...maybe I'll bring you a slice of cake too. We'll be gone for our honeymoon so awhile so I won't be back to feed you for a while. Enjoy your stay, Tomlinson."