|6|

Vote and comment on this chapter if you enjoyed for a double update tomorrow ;-)

|6| Niall Horan |

"I know we haven't gotten to formally meet each other. My name is Niall...Niall James Horan. Now your turn?"

I look up at her with expectant eyes. Now I finally get to hold her hand. It's cold, probably because of her room, but they're soft. I've never held a girls hand before, not unless you count my mum. I can tell that it's still hurting her so I want her to keep talking.

"Ah, uhm, I'm L-Lyla." She cringes at the pain but I smile as I finally here her beautiful name.

"What's you full name?" I ask as I pull away the cloth and grab the bandage. I don't like that she's gotten hurt but I do think that it won't be as easy if she tries to leave me.

"Lyla...Marie Pembroke."

"Beautiful." I've never heard a name or a voice so beautiful. I could listen to her speak forever.

I finish wrapping the bandage around. She slowly lets go of my hand when I finish. It bothers me when she lets go but I pretend that it doesn't. "How old are you Lyla?" I ask her eagerly. "When were you born? Where were you born?"

For a brief moment, she seems amused by my ramblings. "Why do you care?"

"I do care about you," I begin sincerely. "You're not tainted like the lot of em', Lyla."

"You don't know me Niall."

"I want to know you." I state putting my hands on either side of her. She reacts by scooting back slightly.

"I'm twenty four and I come from Doncaster, that's where I was born on June eighth. I lived in the city for university, you know, until my life was ripped away by a stranger."

She's mocking us.

I bite back the foul words I was thinking. "I'm simply giving you a new life, a better one, with me. You want to get to know me too, that's great to hear Lyla," I grin wildly. "I'm twenty-two and I come from Mullingar, Ireland. Also, I was born on the thirteenth of September."

A shocked look is displayed on her face for a second.

"Niall?"

"Yes, angel."

"Please just...hear me out for a second. Can we do this differently? You could let me go home and we could just start over. I have a good job, a boyfriend, and a family. You can't just expect me to leave all of that."

She doesn't want to be with us.

Yes she does, she just hasn't realized it yet. She's a stupid girl so open her eyes.

"I expect you to be grateful for what I'm offering you here."

She shakes her head hysterically. "We could start over and become friends like normal people do."

"I am normal!" I snap back at her angrily.

"Yes," she agrees nodding her head. I cool down a little as I hear her voice. "But just because you have some school boy crush on me doesn't mean that-"

She thinks I'm just a boy.

Show her that you are a man.

"I'm not interested in starting over. I'm not a stupid boy, Lyla, I know what'll happen if I let you go. I want us to live in the now with each other. Once we become...more to each other, like a family, then I can trust you," Tears fill her eyes and I admire her. "Lyla, y-you're so pretty when you cry."