|25|

|25| Lyla Pembroke |

He mumbled under his breath about "fixing everything" as he began to change things. My bedroom was now a yellow color, there was new bedding, new pillows, a new color in the bathroom, and new paint colors around the house. I'm pretty sure he repainted the house too.

At first I thought maybe he was fixing the place up because of his parents coming but he literally spent the whole week remodeling. What kind of person does that? Oh right, he's crazy and needs some serious help.

The drugs wore off this morning and now that he's changed everything he thinks it's safe for me to move about. He even cut my hair which had grown longer since my capture. Does he actually think that there are people watching us? In his mind they won't be able to find us anymore because the house doesn't even look the same. Obviously I could never understand his logic.

I finished my bath and went back to my room. We were having company today so Niall wanted to dress nicely. He bought me some makeup that he urged me to use lightly. I have to admit, I was a little bit happy I can finally put on makeup. I choose a floral sun dress that was knee length and some white flats.

I wonder what Harry thinks of me now. I hope Niall didn't tell him that I was the one who stole his phone. He wouldn't tell, would he? I leave my room when I hear the doorbell ring. I walk towards the front door meeting Niall there. He was dressed nicely too. "You look magnificent." He whispered in my ear and I return a small smile. He interlaced our fingers before using his other hand to open the door.

Harry was standing there with a beautiful girl on his arm. She had dark skin, braided hair and a lovely smile. She dressed in a sweater and skirt. I guess that this girl was Olivia. "Harry, Olivia, welcome!" Niall is happy and in a much better state than last week which calms me, in a way. He invites them in and the brunch date begins.

He managed to make a batch of muffins and expected me to make them the tea. I watched Olivia intently throughout the whole meal. I was looking for signs that she was being held against her will but I didn't see any. I still had to somehow get her alone so I could explain my situation.

I was more scared than ever about it. Could I trust her not to tell Niall? I had to take a chance. I haven't hesitated before so why not now? "Lyla," I felt a hand in mine and I broke out of my thoughts. I find Olivia's eyes as I look up. "So, I was wondering what you have planned for the wedding."

Honestly, I haven't even thought about that. Why would I want to plan for a wedding I didn't want to happen? "Oh, well. I'm sort of letting Niall arrange everything but I'm hoping to choose my dress soon."

"Have any idea what you want it to look like?" She asks genuinely interested.

"Oh, I'm sure Niall would make a lovely decision for me. Perhaps you could be my maid of honor?" She looks to Harry with wide eyes. I could tell that made her really excited. I'm not sure why, we just met today. I didn't have any other girl friends to ask so why not?

"Oh my, I would absolutely love that!" She begins to go on about the wedding with Harry. I decide to make my move with Niall.

I looked to Niall. "I'm really excited about meeting your family but I have no clue what I'm going to where for that special day. Maybe I can show Olivia my closet so I can get a ladies opinion."

"S-Sure, why not?"

Olivia is portrayed by Leigh-Anne Pinnock