|1|

|1| Lyla Pembroke |

A furious headache woke me from my dreamless sleep. Everything in my body aches so bad. How did I get this way? My thoughts are racing with a million possibilities and none of them seem positive.

"I thought you were going to spend the weekend back home. Lord knows that we barely see you anymore since you went off to University, Lyla."

My eyes begin to focus as my Mother's voice. I'm happy, maybe I'm back home but then the drive to the concert. I'm still here in London, I have to be.

My eyes hurt as I tried to focus them. I groaned at the little bit of light in the room. Immediately the sound of loud screams pierced my eardrums. I quickly recognized them as Kate's but who was hurting her.

He kept looking back at me through the rearview mirror. I shifted uncomfortably in my dress as the driver drove along through the think London traffic.

Kate Herrara: the driver's a total creepazoid

I look towards my friend who was sitting right beside me. "Why are you texting me while your sitting right by me?"

"Just wanted to let you know how much of a freak our driver was." She says purposefully so he could hear. I softly push her arm but she continues to giggle to herself. The guy looks at me again with little to no emotion in his eyes. I considered him attractive and I'm sure Kate did. He seemed to be our age, maybe younger. Maybe if he'd lose the five o clock shadow and the ugly flat cap. Other than that he had messy blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

The man with the deep blue eyes was making her scream like that. "You're mental, let us go!" She cries I heard the loud sounds of chains clattering against the cement. I see them, he stands over her as she leant against the cement wall. Tears are flooding her eyes and realize the source of her pain. Her white dress is covered in dark blood right above her stomach.

A knife was in his hand.

My breathing was rapid as I stared upon the scene. "Kate," I breath feeling immensely weak. "Oh my god, Kate." I try to move my arms and feet but something dug into my wrist and ankles. He turned towards me as I struggle against my restraints.

"Stop hurting her, please!"

"Shh," he whispers as he walks towards me. I can't stop shaking as I stare at the knife he's holding. He walks around the chair I'm tied too until he's standing right behind me. His rough hands are placed on my shoulder and the knife is inches away from my face. "Don't worry, your not a rotten girl like your friend."

"W-What?" I stutter in a shaky voice. "Just please don't hurt us."

"I don't want to hurt you." I start to detect his think accent. It isn't English though.

"Then what do you want from us psycho?!" Kate shouted from across the room and I feel the grip on his shoulders get tighter. I look at her with pleading eyes as I start to sob.

He removes his right hand from my shoulder and used the knife to point at her. "I want an apology from you. Kate, is it?"

I know that the words that about to leave her lips are going to get us killed.

*******************************

Lyla is portrayed by Emilia Clarke
Kate is portrayed by Cinitia Dicker