|12|

I'm constantly trying to find way for Niall to seem more Irish in this story.

|13| Niall Horan |

I was more than excited when I got off of work on Friday. I would be back home soon and Lyla would be in the comforts of our own home. From now on, I would keep a close watch on her to make sure she doesn't get any funny ideas again.

Before going out to the cellar I tidy up her room and run her a bubble bath. My angel would enjoy that. I grab a water bottle from the kitchen before heading out the backdoor towards the cellar.

She's in the same position as last time. The way she looks reminds me of the first time I came to save her. I check her pulse quickly. She's breathing and her hearts beating but both are slow. Gently, I turn her body and unlock her from her restraints. I sit her body up before lifting it into my arms.

She starts to wake as I carry her up the cellar stairs. Absentmindedly she cuddles into my chest. "Angel, it's time for you to get up. Today marks the start of our new life together." I whisper as I carry her inside.

Her eyes slowly blink open. I smile down at her. "You look like you need a bath." I carry her into the bathroom where the warm water is already waiting on her. I expect her to say something and maybe be angry but I'm not sure what's going on in her pretty little head.

"Can you stand?" She nods and I see her down on the bathroom rug. She holds onto my shoulders for support. I like when we're together and she holds me. "There we go Lyla. See, everything is quite alright."

I start to help her get undressed. She's shaking but she doesn't protest against me. I slide off the boxers she's wearing then my black t-shirt. When I take away her shirt her hands cover her exposed breast.

The heat is rising to both of our cheeks.

"I...I don't need anymore help," She tells me before quickly adding, "thank you."

"I'll stay, I want to keep an eye on you Lyla."

She opens her mouth to say something but I guess she decides against it. I close the bathroom door and lean against it as I watch her intently.

She doesn't talk much nor does she look at me while she bathes. I desperately want her to smile or show me that she's happy. I'm making it my mission to make her happy. I'll show her that she can enjoy being here with me.

"What do you like to do Lyla? For hobbies?"

She doesn't look at me, only ahead as she clutches her knees to her chest. "Your trying to make small talk? Here? Right now?" She asks in disbelief.

"Why not? It'll help the awkward tension between us."

"Nothing could help that," she mutters and I pretend that it doesn't bother me.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help."

"I...I like going to the cinema." She says and I can't help but grin. She was only letting me in a little but I was good with that. I appreciated every moment with my angel.

"Going to the cinema is always nice."

"Maybe one day you can take me Niall."