|10|

|10| Niall Horan |

I'm losing it again, my temper. I can barely concentrate at work. The frustration that Lyla caused me and the anger I hold from my boss drove me to drink that night.

I was so happy for us and then she just crossed the line. She betrayed me and I don't take that lightly. The voices wanted me to much more than leave her in the cellar but I begged them to give her another chance.

Meanwhile my boss was piling on the paperwork just because I forgot to return the lousy car I was driving. I had to get Lyla home somehow.

They never understand me.

But Lyla can, perhaps she will one day. I just want someone to be on my side for once and be there for me. It broke my heart when she tried to run.

It's been three days and I haven't gone down to visit her. I'd like to but I know it defeats the whole purpose of isolation. By punishing her this way she'll latch onto me since I'm her only company.

Maybe another week after this one would do her any better. No, I could never do that to my Lyla. As long as she doesn't disobey again she won't have to go through another cellar punishment.

A tap on the shoulder makes me look away from my glass of ale. My favorite pub wasn't crowded because it was a Wednesday night. I turn around to see a blond haired broad sitting down in the bar stool next to mine.

I notice her curled hair and the silver nose piercing she has. She turns her head to smile at me. "Lonely nice this has been, hasn't it?" I detect her thick Geordie accent as she speaks. Her dress is too short, I can see her exposed thighs. Does she walk around like this in public?

She waves to the bartender and asks for a beer. A woman shouldn't drink. My mother warned me about girls like her. "Are you mute doll face?" She's trying to flirt with me but I just feel patronized. "Seems like such a lonely night."

"...it does feel sort of lonely." I respond and I guess she takes it as a hint that I'm flirting back. I'm lonely because I don't have my Lyla.

"I'm Rose if you were wondering."

"Don't worry, I wasn't." I mutter taking a sip from my drink. I almost spit up my drink when I feel a hand on my thigh.

"You know, for a small fee I can show you a good time." Her hand moves further on my thigh. An anger for her builds up inside me. I want to remove her hand but I don't. She's going to hell anyways, why not save her some time?

"S-Sorry, I don't do those kinds of things."

"Oh your one of those shy guys, that's alright, I can do missionary." She says trying to sound seductive. I take her persistence as weakness. I pretend to go along with it. She can't keep her hands off of me through the whole ride.

When she's no paying attention I reach into the side door pocket and pull out a syringe. It's not a strong one. I just need her to stay quiet from the gate to the cellar.

I brought her down to the cellar where my Lyla was. She's dozing off again, probably from lack of nutrients. I set down the girl across the room and walk over to my angel. She's positioned against the wall with the metal chain locked around her wrist and connected to the wall.

"N-Niall-" her voice sounds hoarse and dry as she speaks. She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes. Again, she says with her eyes, save me Niall.