Chapter 22

One Year Later

Shawn POV

"Babe wake up" groaning I roll over to see Bey standing on the side of the bed fully dressed. "Get up or your going to be late"

I sit up and stretch my arms out. "Where you going?" I ask.

"Well since I have the day off, I called up my mom and she is meeting me and Nahla for brunch"

Bey's parents moved up here three or four months ago. They thought it would be easier because they would be closer to Bey and Nahla, who they have grown to love as their own.

Nodding my head at what Bey told me I head to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done with my shower I wrap my towel around my waist and head into the room. While grabbing some boxers out of the dresser I see Bey looking at me out the corner of my eye.

"Don't even think about it" I tell her already know what she is thinking.

Bey slowly walks over to me pouting. "Why not?"

"Because messing around with you I'm going to be late"

Not taking no for answer Bey grabs me through my towel, I immediately harden.

"You sure about that?" Bey whispers while kissing on my neck.

Giving in with little hesitation I kiss Bey on her lips while grabbing her ass.

"BB I'm ready" we break away from the kiss and sigh. Bey walks over to the door to open it while I head to the closet to put on my clothes. I sigh at the mess on Bey's side of the closet, she definitely needs to clean this up.

Bey moved in about six months ago. She was basically paying rent for her apartment she barley stayed in. So it was only right that she moved in with me. Gwyn and Michelle also moved into their own places, but they still have their apartment just in case.

I walk back out into the room to see Bey sitting on the floor while doing Nahla hair.

"Morning princess" I tell Nahla while leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning daddy" Nahla smiles up at me.

"Okay all done Nahla, now go get your shoes so we can go" Nahla runs out the room to go get her shoes.

After putting on my shoes and watch, I grab my suit jacket and head downstairs with Bey following me.

"Well you and Nahla have fun today while I sit in my lonely office and work" I sigh.

Bey playfully hits me on my shoulder. "Oh shut up. How about me and Nahla bring you lunch and eat with you? Will that make the big baby feel better?" Bey questions while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes it would" I say before pecking her on the lips.

"Ewwwww" Nahla says interrupting our kiss.

I laugh at her while pulling away from Bey.

"Alright daddy is about to go to work, you be a good girl and don't give BB any trouble okay?"