Chapter 14 Part 2

Bey POV

"So where are you taking me?" I asked Shawn. We had been riding in the car for about 15 minutes in a comfortable silence. I guess we both were so excited we didn't know what to talk about.

He chuckled. "I can't tell you that"

"You know I hate surprises"

"Well tonight your just going to have to get over that" I roll my eyes at him, then look out the window looking at what we were passing trying to get a feel of where we are going.

As I'm looking out the window I feel Shawn's hand grasp mine which was laying on my thigh. I look at our connected hands, then up to Shawn and blush.

"You really look good tonight" He says while giving me a lustful glare. I blush even harder.

"Thank you"

We continue driving for about 10 more minutes before we pull up in front of this tall building. I give Shawn a curious look and he just chuckles while turning the car off and getting out. My door opens and Shawn extends his hand for me to grab, I grab his hand and get out the car.

While still holding my hand we walk up to the building and Shawn greets the doorman while we head inside. We get on the elevator and head all the way up. The elevator dings letting us know we have arrived, but before we get off Shawn cover my eyes with his hands.

I giggle. "What are you doing?"

"Can't see just yet" Shawn whispers in my ear. Shivers run down my spine with him being so close to me and unconsciously breathing on one of my spots.

We step off the elevator and walk a little way before we stop.

"Can I see now?" I ask.

"Yup" Shawn says while taking his hands away from my eyes. I gasp as I take in my surroundings.

 I gasp as I take in my surroundings

Shawn POV

As I watch Bey's reaction to the set up on the rooftop I can't help but feel proud. I wanted to do something that was fit for her but not to extravagant and judging by her reaction I accomplished that goal.

"Shawn this is beautiful" She says while turning to me with glossy eyes.

"I'm glad you like it. Come on let's sit down" I grab Bey's hand and lead her over to the couch/bed thing. She takes off her heels and then gets comfortable, while grabbing a glass of wine.