Chapter 15

Bey POV

I stood at the counter stirring my coffee as I listen to Gabby tell everybody about her weekend. Every month we have a meeting on Monday just going over everything with the daycare and making sure we all are on the same page. We just finished like 10 minutes ago, so we are just talking now. I finish making my coffee and sit at the table while laughing at what Gabby was saying.

"I almost beat her ass, like bitch don't disrespect me in my own house" Gabby says while rolling her eyes.

"How you going to talk about your mother in law like that?" Gwyn asked.

"Cause fuck her" We all busted out laughing. Let's just say Gabby and her mother in law don't have the best relationship.

"You know Bey you have a certain glow to you today" Tyra said.

Tyra, or Mrs. Smith, is a new teacher we hired about a month ago. She is the sweetest person ever and we have a growing friendship. She also fits in well with the rest of my friends so that's a plus.

"Girl you finally get some dick?" Gabby says. As you can see Gabrielle has no type of filter.

"Can't I just be happy?"

"Yes you can, but who is making you all happy?" Tyra questions. Gwyn looks over at me smirking and I start cheesing like hell.

"Okay bitch spill the tea. What happened this weekend?" Gabby exclaims.

"Me and Shawn made up, we went on a date, and now we're in a relationship" I blurt out quick as hell.

Gabby and Tyra exchange glances, look at me, and then start screaming for no damn reason. They're so dramatic I swear.

"It's about damn time, I swear y'all annoyed the hell out of me" Tyra said. In the short time I've known her I've caught her up on all things Shawn Carter.

"Big daddy Shawn the reason you smiling. Yass bitch I ain't mad at you, you lucky you got to him before I did especially with them juicy ass lips" Gabby says.

"You are fucking married" Gwyn shouts.

"And your point" Gabby says with the most serious face. I bust out laughing.

"I can't with y'all, let's go get ready for these kids to start coming in"

We all gather our things and head to our classrooms to get ready for the day. Today all the classes will be merging together to do all sorts of activities, like a field day type thing, so it should be pretty hectic.