Chapter 16

Bey POV

"Babe you have to catch it" I scream at Shawn.

"I'm trying to it won't work"

Right now I'm trying to teach Shawn how to play Pokemon Go. But he's not really getting the hang of it.

"Give me the phone" Shawn hands me the phone and I catch the Pokemon effortlessly. "There you go" I say with a smirk as I hand him his phone back.

"Stupid ass game" He mumbles. I just laugh.

"Is the little baby mad?" I ask while sitting in his lap. "Will a kiss make you feel better?"

He nods his head with a little pout on his face. I give Shawn a peck on the lips and try to pull away but he has other plans as he pulls me back in. As we are making out I feel Shawn hands move down to my ass, then he grips it causing a moan to escape from my mouth.

"Daddy" I hop off Shawn's lap quick as hell and turn around to see Nahla rubbing her eyes while holding on to her favorite blanket.

Shawn clears his throat. "Good morning baby"

Nahla walks over and sits beside Shawn on the couch while laying her head on his arm.

It's been about 3 weeks since me and Shawn have started dating and we have yet to tell Nahla. I'm kind of scared because I don't want her to think that I'm trying to act like her mom, or take her father away from her.

"I hungry" I hear Nahla say interrupting my thoughts.

"You want to go get some breakfast with BB?" Shawn questions. Nahla lifts her head up off his arm and then turns to me.

"Hi BB, what you doing here?"

"I came over this morning to hang out with you and your dad. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, I wanna go to IHOP"

"Okay let's go get you dressed and we can leave" Shawn says while getting up to take Nahla to her room.

"BB can you help me get ready?"

I look at Shawn for approval and he nods his head. "Yeah, let's go"

I grab Nahla's hand and we head back to her room. I love Nahla's room it's simple but cute at the same time.

"Okay you pick out an outfit while I run you a bath okay" I tell Nahla

"Okay you pick out an outfit while I run you a bath okay" I tell Nahla. She nods her head while heading to her closet, while I head to her bathroom. Once the water was done I called Nahla into the bathroom and helped her get in the bath.