Goodbye

Lizzie's pov

Today is the day I'm moving. If you didn't know, I'm moving into a different state. I'm moving to New York with Kiara. I put on a romper and met up with Kiara outside. I hugged Aph and Aaron and told them I would visit. Aph was sobbing and I was on the break of tears. I just couldn't hold it in anymore and fell, causing me to scrape my legs on the concrete." Lizzie, please, don't ever forget me and my family, our friends, our town, our parents." Aph said" You will see us again, sweetheart." Said a voice of dad, standing behind Aph and Aaron. I ran up and hugged dad as mom stepped into the room." We are so proud of you! You're going to live on your own now. We couldn't be happier." Mom said smiling. I nodded as I looked up at her. My face was stained with tears. I grabbed my bags. I hugged Aaron, mom,dad, and lastly and most importantly, Aph. I loved her so much. I waved goodbye and walked to my car with Kiara. We were driving the  airport to fly to NYC. Aph and Aaron lived in Washington so it would be a long trip. We go to the airport, dropped off our bags, went through security, and were waiting to board our plane." Kiara, I don't know if this is the right thing to do. I'm worried about Aph." I said, sighing." Don't worry about it. You can be free. I know you love her and I do too but sometimes the things you love are the things you need to let go from." She said. She was right. I can be free. We soon boarded our plane to NYC.

Long time no see y'all! Hope you enjoyed the new chappy! Don't worry. I won't be ending it anytime soon! Baiiii!