Chapter 28: Costumes!

The next few weeks past quickly and it was now February, I also finished making everyone's costumes! We also all had names. I was Princess Punishment. MUAHAHAHAHA! The Delores Army has been good. I have taught everyone a bunch of cool spells and things. The Murder Squad is having a meeting tonight. We have to wear our colours to the meetings but our outfit when we go out and do stuff.

I went to my wardrobe and searched for a pink and black outfit.

The school day went by quickly and I headed to the ROR where we had our Murder Squad meeting

We obviously weren't actually going to murder people, we were going to be pranking them instead. We all sat around in a circle. Tameka and I had our lap tops as we would be taking notes. Her, for the story she is writing about us where we actually murder people, and me, for the pranks.

"First thing on the list, should we have masks?" I asked. "Put your hand up if you say no." I said. No one put their hand up. "Well, that's a yes then. I will begin working on that tonight. Ok, well, next on the agenda is my costume. Do you think I should keep it, or have this one, or both?" I asked them.

It was a tie between yes or no, so I get both, depending on the occasion

"I will make that later on as well then." I informed them.

"Ok, who are we going to prank first, and once we have that figured out, what are we going to do?" I asked them.

"I'd say we prank the entire school first, to basically send a message to watch out." Lydia said.

"I think we should prank people one by one, that way we are scaring people and sending a message at the same time." Aisha said.

"Well, I think we should prank each house, that way we are scaring everyone." Fred said.

"Ok, well how about we start by pranking a few individual people, then we prank each house one by one and to finish it off we prank the entire school at once." I reasoned.

"Ok, that makes more sense." Britney stated.

"Alright, who is first, someone we know or someone random?"

"ETHAN!" Lydia shouted. I rolled my eyes. Of course. Then I smirked. "Ok, how about we have you go on a date with him but slip some sort of potion or something in his drink, or do something like that?" I told her. "On second thoughts, I don't really think Ethan needs to be pranked right now." She backtracked. We all began laughing our heads off.

"Ok, well I think we should prank Ethan first, but what should we do?" I said. "Well, I know he is deadly afraid of butterflies, we could do something to do with them?" Lydia mentioned. "Ok, what if we bewitched a bunch of butterflies to follow him around all day, and if he destroys them, they just re-spawn on his head or something." I said.

"Ok, good idea. Aisha and I will do that." Lydia said. "Ok. Well, this meeting is over as the rest of the DA should be arriving soon, I already have an idea for that." I told them. We waited for everyone to arrive and once they had, I began the meeting.

"Ok everyone, this week, we want to do something that will get under Umbridge's skin, so, I have an idea." I told them. "Go on?" Alisha said. "I think that we should each have a theme and for the rest of the week, we each have to dress up in different costumes from that theme. If you don't want to do it we wont make you, but if you do then please raise your hand." I said. Everyone raised their hand. "Ok, well I can't be bothered making that many themes, so we can go in pairs. Boy, girl to make it more interesting. Oh and BTW I dibs super villains/heroes. My partner is Fred." I told them. We sorted out the rest of the groups and then went back out of the ROR so I could open it to a room with Halloween costumes.

Fred and I searched and found ours

Fred and I searched and found ours. We quickly put them in my bag so no one would know what we had. I had a lot of fun choosing them and couldn't wait to wear them. Once everyone had chosen, we all dispersed. "Fred, come with me." I said to him. We got to the Ravenclaw common room and I said. "I have found a way to get boys up the girls stair case."

"How?"

"If there is a girl on the staircase at the time, then a boy and go up it before it and it won't turn into a slide."

"Awesome."

I stood on the staircase and said, "After you." He was cautious, but my plan worked. When we got up to my room, I got out all of my make-up. "Ok, I am going to sort out what make-up we will need for each day, and yes, some days you will need it too, like for the hulk and joker and stuff." I said. He nodded. We sorted out what we would need for each day and put them in piles. "Ok, each morning, at 6:30, I will come up, so I would suggest you warn the boys in your dorm to make sure they have clothes on at 6:30." I said. We both laughed and then he went downstairs with all of his costumes.

Well, that was a really short chapter. Sorry about that. I realise I forgot to upload yesterday, and because this is really short, I will give you two chapters. Thank you for reading.

Vote

COMMENT!

Word Count: 964ol

-RiddikulusPotterHead