Chapter 20: The Elements

A few days past and it was now the 10th of December. Almost everyone had gone home, it was now just our class and the odd few people. I accidentally fell off my bed at around 7:00. I was upset because I was planning to sleep in. It was extremely cold so I looked outside, maybe it was raining. Well, I was wrong. IT WAS SNOWING! I was so excited. I had never touched or even seen real snow. It was quite fascinating to watch. I quickly grabbed out all of my clothes and ran to the bathroom to get changed and ready.

 I quickly grabbed out all of my clothes and ran to the bathroom to get changed and ready

I decided to have my hair in its natural colour just a bit longer and in light curls. Once I was ready, I rushed to the great hall for breakfast. When I entered, there was only one table instead of four as there weren't too many people. I noticed that at least everyone from my class was there, so I decided to be annoying and go up on stage. Let's just say I was bored, so I started singing 'Do you want to build a snowman' really off key. Most people covered their ears, but then Tameka and Josie began begging me to sing properly. By now a lot of the teachers were here as well, so they asked if they could hear me. I felt my hair turn magenta as I noticed Fred walk in.

Oh crap. I guess I will have to now. "OK fine! What song do you want, and if you don't pick I WILL do a Harry Potter Parody to some form of Christmas song." I warned them. I would be doing it on Christmas anyway but might as well use it as a threat. MUAHAHAHA!

"What about Let it go, since everyone knows the lyrics and you were singing frozen songs before." Dylan said. "NO! We cannot do that. It will be stuck in everyone's heads for the rest of our lives." Melody and Alisha disagreed. "I agree with them, what if we do an actual Christmas song?" Tayla suggested. "Yeah, you could sing all I want for Christmas is you?" Aisha suggested. Most people agreed and I said, "Ok, but it is a hard song to sing and if I stuff up, you can't judge because it is early in the morning. HAHA"

I sang the song and once I was finished, everyone clapped. It was kinda embarrassing but I think that singing in front of the class made me have a lot more confidence. I then yelled, "Thank you guys, but for now, I HAVE A DATE WITH MY BACON THAT YOU JUST MADE ME WAIT FOR!" I then just casually walked down and began eating as if nothing had even happened. Once I had finished with my bacon, I decided to hang out with random people today. I would just walk around the castle and join peoples convo's. This should be fun. But, before I do that, I have some buissiness I need to attend to within the kitchens.

I went down to the basement and tickled the pear and entered the kitchens. The house elves are so cute and they now, thanks to Hermione Granger, were wearing actual clothes not rags and got payed and time off. They all began asking me if I wanted anything, but I eventually got their attention. "OK, so I know you guys wear clothes now, so I was wondering if you guys would like to dress up for Christmas because that would be adorable?" I said. They all agreed with me. "OK, so I have made these little Christmas elf costumes and you will look like Santa's little helpers." I informed them. They all agreed and began lining up in two lines, one for boys and one for girls. I counted all of the girls and there were 23. I duplicated the girl's costumes.