Chapter 29: CRUCIO!

A few days past, and it was now Thursday. It was the day I dressed as Harley Quinn. We had been putting on an act as well, to make us sound like the characters or say stuff they would say. I couldnt wait for today. I woke up at 5:30 and drew her tatoos on my body in black texta. Then I did my make-up and finally my hair. I looked awesome in my opinion. I had even made the bat and gun to go with it. Obviously the gun wasnt real, can you imagine what would happen if Lydia got a hold of it?

I grabbed Freds make-up and headed to his dorm. It was 6:30 so they all better be up. I walked in and I could hear someone in the shower. I hope they dont walk out that would be awkward. Fredweird where are you? I said. He jumped out of the closet dressed in his joker outfit. OMG it looked amazing. YAS!!!!! OK, sit down, time to do your make-up. I did that, and then used magic to make his teeth completely silver and his hair green. The person in the shower was Baden, and luckily he was smart enough to take his clothes in with him. My hero for saving me the mental scarring. (A/N: While writing that, I had a complete fit of laughter LOL)

Fred and I decided to make an entrance, because why not. We walked into the great hall, 20 minutes late. I skipped in, literally, swinging my bat around and giggling, whilst Fred did his best joker laugh impression, which was quite good if I say so myself.

I sent off fireworks saying Harley and Joker. Umbridge looked furious. THATS IT! ALL OF THOSE THAT ARE DRESSED UP COME TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY! She screamed and stormed off. I giggled, walked up to the stage and bowed. I could tell the other teachers were trying to set a good example by not laughing, but it made them look constipated.

I went and held Freds hand and we led the group towards Umbridge. I wouldnt show it, but I was scared, I had no idea what she would do to us, but it wouldnt be good. When we got there, I knocked on the door and she let us in.

Whos idea was it to do this? She asked. None of us said anything. Then I plucked up the courage to tell her it was me. Um, that would be me. I said proudly. Although my friends could probably see the fear in my eyes when I turned to look at them all. And, may I ask, why, you have been doing this? She asked. I was going to get in so much trouble for what I was about to say. Well, I guesss you may ask, but I cant guarantee an answer. I smirked. I could hear the people behind me trying not to laugh. Oh well, I was going to get in trouble anyway.

Her face went completely red, but she took a deep breath and calmed herself. Why is your entire class dressing up and being utterly ridiculous? She asked. Because we felt like having some fun. If it was a problem, why hasnt the headmistress seen to us? I asked. She smirked evilly. Gulp. Imogen, could you please meet me tonight in my office at 6:00. She said sweetly. With pleasure. I replied. I bowed mockingly and left, slamming the door open.

I walked around randomly, forgetting that I was supposed to be in class. I was just thinking, and it was making me angrier and angrier. It was then that I did something immensely stupid. I got so angry that I began taking it out on the wall. Sorry wall. I punched it and kicked it and then walked away like nothing had happened. My hand looked like it was broken so I fixed it with my magic. It was still a bit red but whatever. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a few carrots and a chocolate bar and headed down to the lake.

The day past and I didnt bother going to my classes. My friends covered for me though, saying I just needed some time to myelf. I was beginning to get nervous for tonight. No matter what she said though, I was still going to keep wearing my costumes. I had spent a great deal of time getting these, I wasnt going to waste it.

I quickly ate one more carrot and then headed to Umbridges office. I knocked on the door and she said, come in. I walked in and plopped myself down. First, you are going to write me 50 lines, saying, I will not go against the dress code. She told me, handing me her blood quill. Great, the other one had just healed, and now I have to write 50! And what does she mean by first?

I wrote 50 lines with the blood quill. Last time I only wrote 25 before she let us go. Now I have to do double. I finished and by the time I had, blood was dripping down my hand. I am finished now. I told her. Good, now, writing lines apparantly isn't enough, could you please stand for me. She said. I was confused but I did as I was told. I wished I hadnt though.

Silencio. She said. Great, now I cant make any noise. What happened next, was something I didnt think she would do, no matter how evil she is. CRUCIO! She screamed. The pain I felt was unbearable. It was worse than anything I had ever endured. It felt like a thousand knives sticking into me, then someone putting salt on all of the wounds and then being run over a bus and set on fire. To sum it all up, it was horrible, and she did it for an entire half an hour, though it felt like a lifetime.

Finally she stopped and took the silencing spell off me. I was panting on the floor. I refused to cry. I held my tears in. I could still feel a slight tingling but that was it. I wanted to set this place on fire. I was angry. I could kill her now if I wanted to. The only thing stopping me was the fact that I would be a murderer and probably end up in Azkaban.

Apparently it wasnt over. She summoned a troll and let it whack me a few times before sending it away. She should have left it at crucio, because now people will be able to see that she harmed me. Well, technically it was a troll, but she summoned it. You may go now. She informed me. It was dinner time, so I headed down to the great hall, unaware that I was bleeding immensely. I walked in and a lot of people gasped. I went straight to the Ravenclaw table and ate some food, ignoring everyone. Once I had eaten a little bit, I left and went to Ravenclaw Tower, where I layed down on a lounge and cried.

Soon, my entire class was there. Fred, Lydia, Marci and Felicity all hugged me. I cried for what felt like years and by the end of it I was shaking vigourously. Imogen, what did she do to you? Felicity asked softly. Sh-she made me write with th-the blood quill 50 t-times, and then she. I whispered the next part. She put the cruciatus curse on me. They obviously didnt hear what I said. What was that? Lydia said. I took a deep breath and said. She put the c-cr-cruciatous curse on me and then let a troll use me as its own personal bludger. I was angry now.

All of a sudden, everyone but Lydia jumped away from me. What? I asked. Your hair is on fire. Lydia said. Oh. Sorry. I turned it off and Lydia gave me a bag of carrots and a block of white chocolate. Thanks. I said, and nibbled on a carrot, whilst they all talked and yelled about Umbridge. I was beginning to hypervetallate again. I didnt like all of this yelling, I just wanted to go to sleep. I ate some chocolate, and closed my eyes, leaning against Lydia. I was aleep in a matter of minutes.

There is the 2nd chapter of the day. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Word Count: 1425

-RiddikulusPotterHead