Chapter 18: BIRTHDAYS!

The week past and it was getting colder and colder. I was super excited, it was nearly mine and Lydia's birthday, as well as Felicity's and Christmas. Today there was a Hogsmeade visit, so my friends and I were all going together. I was planning on buying my Christmas presents and Lydia/Felicity's birthday presents so I wouldn't have to later.

I got out of bed and got ready. This is what I wore:

I walked out and down to the common room where I found Fred sitting on one of the lounges

I walked out and down to the common room where I found Fred sitting on one of the lounges. I decided breakfast could wait. I sat down next to him and said,

"Hello Fred."

"Hey Imogen."

"What you doing?" I asked

"Oh, I was waiting for you. Would you like to do your Christmas shopping with me today?" He asked

"Of course. That way I can buy Lydia and Felicity birthday presents and everyone else Christmas presents without them seeing what I get!" I replied excitedly

"Cool! Shall we head to breakfast then?"

I nodded my head and got up. We headed down to the great hall. Fred sat down next to Lucy and I said to him, "hang on, I will be back in a sec." I went over to my friends and told them all I would be shopping with Fred, but I would meet them at the three broomsticks at lunch time. They agreed and I went back to Fred.

Once we had finished, we headed out to the carriages. We got to Hogsmeade and shopped for a while, ending with honeydukes. I got bags and bags of lollies, deciding I was going to have a secret stash. Fred and I headed to the three broomsticks where the girls were all waiting for us. We sat down and ordered some butterbeer. We chatted for a bit before departing from Fred. The girls and I all went shopping. I didn't really need for clothes because of the ROR but they insisted I get a few things.

Once we were finished, it was 4:00, so we went to the carriages and headed back to Hogwarts. When we got there I held Lyd back. "Hey, Lyd, do you want to go and fly around on the Quidditch pitch?" I asked her. "Sure, I'll meet you there at 5, k?" I nodded and ran off to the Ravenclaw Common room. When I got there, I saw Scarlet sitting on my bed. "He scar." I said, using her nickname. Then the strangest thing happened. I swear I am not crazy, well I kinda am but that's not the point, I swear that I heard a voice in my head say, "Hi Imogen." I mean, that is crazy. "Scar, I think I am hearing voices, am I going crazy, or well, even more crazy then usual?" I said. Then I heard it again. "You aren't going crazy, well, crazier, this voice in your head is me, Scarlet, remember what the lady in the shop said?" the voice, I mean Scarlet, said. "Ohhhhh." I said remembering. "Well, this is cool. Would you like to come and watch me fly on a broom?" I asked her. "Sure." She replied.

I quickly got dressed into: