Chapter 15: Matching Outfits

Monday arrived and Lydia had gotten up first. She had a pic on her phone of four outfits she wanted us to wear. We were supposed to coordinate according to one outfit, but last night at dinner we changed it to one person chooses all four.

(A/N: For my friends, I dont care if you dont like your outfit, I had to find something that matched so please no whining, its my story I will do what I want).

I really liked mine, it was still sort of like the school uniform and looked really pretty. The other girls was really pretty as well. I had a shower, got changed and then asked Lyd what the hairstyle was. She replied with Katniss Braid. Of course. I asked what colour and she said, any. I decided on a pastel pink and blue.

(Colour up top, obviously it is in braids).

Once I was finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone and it had a black phone case with a white deathly hallows sign on it, and my blue school bag and headed off to the entrance hall where I met my friends.

When I got there, they were all already there, so I looked at their hair. Lydias was the exact same as Katniss Everdeens, Marcis was similar but was more ombre and felicitys was her usual blondish brown. (Soz Flic I dont know how to describe your hair, all I know is that its awesome!) Wow guys I love your hair! I said to them as I walked up to them. They turned around and saw mine and all stared at it. Ours? Yours is fantastic! They all said simultaneously. I just smiled and thanked them. Shall we go in? Marci said sounding a bit sour, sounds like someones jelly. I wouldnt be surprised if she has colourful hair tomorrow.

We all walked in and everyone looked up at the sound of clicking heels. Lydia and I were in the middle and Felicity was next to me whilst Marci was next to Lydia. I felt my eyes change pink but I used all of my power to keep my hair the same colour. We all said by to each other and walked to our separate tables, well I skipped but thats not important. I sat down in between Fred and Lucy, who hadnt noticed I had come in. Hi guys! I yelled in their ears. They both jumped about five meters in the air. I doubled over in laughter and had a complete fit of giggles for about 5 minutes. I was completely in tears by the end of it. I took a few deep breaths, wiped my eyes and sat down and acted like nothing had ever happened.

So, what you guys been up to? I asked. Nothing much. I saw you at the ball and you looked amazing. Who was that guy you danced with? Lucy asked. I dont know, and I saw you as well, sorry I couldnt talk, oh and, your dress was awesome as well, it kind of matches my hair right now. I said. Hey wait, Fred, I didnt see you there? I thought you were really excited about coming? I asked him. Oh, um, I was there, you probably didnt see me or recognise me. He told me. I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok, acting like it was no big deal, but really, I wanted to know why he was acting weird.

I finished my breakfast and walked to the ROR. I was the first one there, so I conjured up a pink chair and sat on it, reading my Harry Potter book. Slowly people from my class began to arrive. I didnt look up from my book once. Finally I felt a tap on my shoulder and Felicity said, Class is about to start. I nodded and got up, sucking the chair back into my wand and putting my book in my bag.

The school day went pretty fast and by the end of it I decided I would do homework later. I texted my friends and said

-Hey guys. Meet me in the ROR right now. We can decide on matching outfits now, save us having to go through the struggles throughout the week. Yes, I know I keep changing my mind. What Ever!

-Ok (Lyd)

-Ok (Marci)

-Ok (Flic)

-Bring all your outfits! (Me)

I headed to the ROR, all of my outfits in my bag. When we arrived, Flic turned the room into a plain one with blue walls and a ceiling much like the great hall as it showed the sky outside. It had a big bar along one edge with many coat hangers on it and on the other side there were about 20 mannequins. We all went in and hung stood in the middle.

Ok, Flic and I will hang our outfits on coat hangers and you two can use the mannequins. I instructed them. They all nodded and we set to work. We came together and put together four different outfits for each of us. We then decided on hair. I asked the room for a camera that would print out the photos and we each changed our hair and took photos for each day so we would know.

This is our outfits for the next four days

Tuesday. Hair= out and curled. (Any colour).

Wednesday. Hair= High Pony tail (any colour)

Thursday. Hair= Side pony tail

Friday. Hair=Whatever

For the weekend we decided we would wear whatever we wanted. On Friday, we decided to dress up as the four founders of Hogwarts. It was going to be awesome. We got all of our outfits and took them back to our rooms. I hung all of mine up in order.

The rest of the week went pretty fast and before I knew it, it was Friday. Today was the day I wore my Rowena Ravenclaw outfit. I made my hair black and in some sort of an up-do. I put on my outfit and told the girls to meet me in the chamber behind the great hall.

Once I got there I told them my plan. We were going to walk through the wall and go and sit at our tables, acting like it is the most normal thing in the world. I was in the middle next to Marci and Lydia was next to me whilst Felicity was next to Marci. We were about 20 minutes late so everyone should be in there by now.

We all took a deep breath, made ourselves be able to walk through walls and then linked arms. We walked straight through the wall and through the teachers table. Everyone was looking at us now and some of the teachers actually thought I was Ravenclaw herself that is, until they looked at my eyes and realised they kept on changing colours. We all walked to our tables and began eating, most people still watching us.

The day went by quite fast and at the end of the day, I decided to go and sit in the common room and finish my homework. I heard Felicity was going to Hagrids because he had another hippogriff. She really wanted to ride it. I had already had a turn as, like promised, Hagrid and I are practically besties. I finished all of my homework which took me a few hours and went up stairs to watch Sword Art Online (anime). I watched about 6 episodes, whilst patting Scarlet and then decided to turn in for the night. I got dressed into my PJs after having a shower and then hopped into bed, ready for the weekend.

I hope you guys like it. Just saying. I love that hair colour!! Ok Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

Word Count: 1310

-RiddikulusPotterHead