Chapter 12: The boggart

The next day I woke up at around 6:15 and immediately realised I had school today. I got up and chose my school outfit for today. I put on my black skirt with my white collared shirt, grey jumper and Ravenclaw tie. I then put on my eagle necklace, my Lapis Lazuli ring, some feathered earrings and some short navy blue heels.

 I then put on my eagle necklace, my Lapis Lazuli ring, some feathered earrings and some short navy blue heels

I brushed my teeth and did my make-up, choosing to put on a light pink lip gloss. As for my hair, I wore it in two braids going down the back of my head. I made my hair brown but had the braids have blonde streaks going through them to make it stand out more. I went back into my room, grabbed my bag and my phone, today my phone had a minion case on it, and walked at a normal pace to the great hall.

When I got to the great hall, none of my friends were there yet, so I sat down and took out some parchment, a quill and ink, and decided to make a list of things I would do whilst at Hogwarts. I vowed to do every single one of them along with my friends by the time I had graduated. (A/N: I won't give you the list yet but I will write about each one in the future)

I had been in my own little pink unicorn bubble until some little llama came and popped it. I was rudely interrupted by Fred plopping down beside me and putting his arm around my shoulder. I could feel my hair and eyes turn red. I felt him slowly take his arm away and he just stared at me. I decided to creep him out even more by turning around and showing him that my eyes were red as well. I then made myself really pale and have fangs. He full on screamed like a girl and ran away, running into the wall as he looked back to see if I was still creepy looking. As soon as he was out the door I turned back to normal and I felt my eyes turn emerald green. I then did my best Delores Umbridge giggle and when I did I swear I saw some of the teachers look around fearfully.

It was then that I checked my phone and realised it was already 9:30, so I put on my super speed and ran to the ROR. I was last to get there but it didn't matter as Professor Granger was a few minutes late anyway. When she arrived she apologised and opened the door. The room had turned into a regular looking class room with desks and chairs and a giant black board up the front. Honestly, Hogwarts, get with the program, we have white boards now or better yet projectors and lap tops.

My friends and I entered last so we got a spot right up the back. Today we were just copying down stuff from the board. I was too busy thinking about our new map to bother really paying attention to the things I was writing down. I would just read through it later.

Finally, potions finished and we all left and just waited outside of the ROR for our next teacher. We had History of Magic, and we had Mrs Somerville, not Professor Binns as he had another class on at this time. I quickly read through all of my notes from the previous lesson and realised I already knew this stuff as I had read about it in one of the library books I had.

15 minutes later, Mrs Somerville arrived and she opened the door. It looked nearly identical to how it was before only she actually had a white board not a black board. Well, it's a start at least. We just took notes on the Goblin Revolution for the whole lesson. I personally liked History, but I knew I was only one of four people who actually liked it in our class. The others were Dylan, Brianna and Britney.