Chapter 7:Meeting the Idols

(A/N: This chapter is based off a scene from Saturday Night Live. I do not own it. I have changed a few things to suit my story, but it is mostly from the video I found on YouTube so go watch it if you want to see it, it should be up above, if it didn't work I am sorry).

Once they had been sorted, professor McGonagall got up and said, Let the feast, begin! All of a sudden, the golden plates and goblets filled to the brim with food and drink. All of the first years and my class were looking at it in awe. I had always imagined this happening, ever since I first saw the movie. I began picking out my favourite foods. I got a piece of lasagne and some Caesar Salad. I decided not to eat too much as I knew there would be dessert as well. I looked in my goblet and realised there was pumpkin juice, I took a sip and it was probably the best beverage I had ever tasted.

Once everyone was finished, professor McGonagall waved her hand and our scraps disappeared, being replaced with piles upon piles of desserts. There was ice-cream, tarts, pudding and many other delicacies. I took some cookies and cream ice-cream and 2 caramel tarts. I was stuffed by the end of it.

Once I had finished I turned to Baden Dylan and Owen, who were discussing the anime Fairy Tail. I joined in by saying asking which of the exceeds was their favourite? We all agreed that Happy was the best and that we also all shipped Happy and Carla, but we couldn't decide which ship name was better, Cappy, or Harla. They are just so adorable together. Once everyone in the great hall had finished, professor McGonagall got rid of the scraps and told us, Now everyone will be off to bed in a second, all except, 8A, could you please all come and sit at the Gryffindor table, but first, are there any questions?

"Yeah! What's the Wifi password?" Lydia yelled out. "Sherbet Lemon, with a capital S and L." Professor McGonagall replied. I then heard Fred ask, "what is wifi? Wait, is that some sort of secret society? WHY WASN'T I INVITED?" I burst into laughter and so did all of the muggle born's that had heard him. By the time I was finished laughing, everyone except my class had left.

I still had tears streaming down my face when I went and sat next to Marci. We were soon joined by Lydia and Felicity. Tamara had decided to sit with Brianna, I could already tell that they would be very good friends. I decided I would still stick to Lyd, Flic and Marci, but I would find some friends in Ravenclaw. Maybe some guy friends as I, unlike some, don't mind hanging out with the guys, my old best friend in grade 2 at my muggle school was a guy.

Once everyone was seated, professor McGonagall began to talk. OK everyone, I am going to show you where you will be doing your classes, and then your common rooms. She said. She motioned for us to hop up and follow her. My group of friends immediately hopped up and followed her, right at the front. I was already making a list of things I had to do whilst at Hogwarts, one of those being, making my own version of the marauders map. I would have to discuss this with Lydia, Marci and Felicity.

We walked out of the great hall, up the moving staircases and all the way to the 7th floor. When we reached the wall where the room of requirement was, Professor McGonagall walked past it 3 times and then a huge oak wood door, with brass handles, appeared. We all entered and stood there in our own small groups, waiting for professor McGonagall to begin talking.

OK everyone, gather round, this is the Room of Requirement, where you will be taking all of your classes, as you can see, the room is currently filled with sofas and a fireplace. You will wait outside the door for your teachers and they will decide on what the room should look like that day. You will study, socialise and sign up for extracurricular in your common rooms. She informed us.

Wow, its beautiful. Josie said, completely awe struck.

Many of Hogwarts greatest alums once graced these halls, some of them have become legends. Professor McGonagall told us.