Chapter 24: The Prank

I woke up at 6 and of course I was extremely tired, but then I remembered what I had done. I never thought I was the type of person to prank. Oh well. I quickly sent a text to my friends telling them all about what I had done. Lydia claimed she was crying she was so proud of me. Just to go with my mischievous feeling, I dressed up as a half angel half devil. My hair and eyes were an emerald green.

I went down to the common room and could already hear the screams of boys as they woke up and saw what they had to wear

I went down to the common room and could already hear the screams of boys as they woke up and saw what they had to wear. I watched as groups of boys came down. Some were in their underwear and others had put on their outfits. Then when the common room was full. I watched as Owen and Fred, being the girls they are, strutted down the stairs like they owned the place. They even had wigs on. "Would you like me to add make-up?" I asked them. "Oooooo MAKE OVER!" They squealed. Oh my god. I went up stairs and got my make up and nail kit. I painted their nails to match their outfits. And layered the make-up on really thick.

A lot of the girls watched and laughed. By the time it was done most people had gone down to breakfast. We headed to breakfast slowly. They couldn't walk in heels very well. They tried and by the time we got to the great hall they were good enough to strut properly. I am pretty sure everyone would be in their by now so I banged the doors open and when we walked in, Fred said, "Ok girls, lets show these people what we have got." And with that, he strutted down the middle of the hall like it was a cat walk and posed when he got to the end. Owen followed and with that, all of the boys followed. I had bought by phone, so I took hundreds of photos. I would put them on my computer later and print off the really goofy ones.

Dinner that night came quite quickly and when it did, a lot of people were still in their outfits. I wasn't sure if they were in them because they were being stupid, or if they really were dumb enough to not realise that they could get their friends clothes. I went up to professor McGonagall and asked if I could speak to everyone.

"Ok everyone. So, I hope you Ravenclaw's liked my prank. Yes, it was me, I know, the devil/angel costume definitely didn't say it all. I will have all of your clothes returned to you by morning, I promise. Thank you to those boys who decided to just go along with it and not get clothes off their friends from other classes or just transfigure your clothes." After I said that, their were a few groans. "On second thoughts it seems some of you didn't even think of that." I laughed. "Well, I don't usually pull pranks but I couldn't sleep last night so that was the result." I told them.

"What about our rooms, they are all pink?!" Someone yelled out. "Oh yeah, you won't be able to undo those. It will turn normal in a week. Have fun!" And with that I went and sat at the Slytherin table with Lydia because I was worried my own house would kill me. All of the girls were almost peeing themselves in laughter, same with they guys in the other houses. That was when Fred got up on stage. "Well, I would like to thank Imogen for this. I have decided to pretend to be a girl for the rest of the week. How bout it Owen?" He asked. Fred and Owen had gotten really close, they were practically best friends. (A/N: I chose Owen because I know he is a fan of HP and he is in Ravenclaw so it made sense). "Hell to the ya girl." He said in a fake American accent. Why is it when boys act like a girl they always put on an American accent? Oh well, whateva.