Chapter 14: Metamorphmagis Suits

The days after the ball past and I still didnt know who chat noir was. My friends and I decided to meet up on Saturday in the room of requirement so we could have some time to ourselves to just chat. Tomorrow was Sunday, so I went to bed nice and early so I could be up and we could have the entire day to ourselves.

The next day, I got up and had a shower, did my hair and make-up and got dressed. I had on a sky blue dress with a black belt, black stockings and leopard print heels.

(A/N: PHOTO UP THE TOP)

I had my hair in a simple high pony tail, but I made the pony tail down to the middle of my back. I also made my hair strawberry blonde, like Tamaras, because its a really pretty colour in my opinion. I got to the ROR and waited for the others before opening it. This time we let Marci open it and of course she made it turn into a blue and lilac themed bedroom, with a plasma TV and all. We all went and sat on the massive queen sized water bed and began chatting away about everything and anything. Felicity had bought her monkey, Marci her cat and me my red panda. Lydia didnt bring her owl though. I think I will get her some form of animal for Christmas.

Anyway, we finished talking and decided to change the room up a bit and do some other form of activity. It was Felicitys turn and she changed it to a room full of clothes, jewellery, shoes, make-up and anything else you could think of for any season. The first thing we did was go and find a bag that we could put everything in. We each found a small one and I, being the only one able to do them, put and undetectable extension charm on them.

We had to be careful and read what each sign said above each item of clothing, in case some of them were cursed. It was then that I found four black, skin tight suits. They looked like a chat noir suit thats why I stopped. I read the sign above it.

Metamorphmagis suit.

If you are a metamorphmagis and are wearing this suit, it will change into a different outfit according to what mood you are in.

I called the others over and we each grabbed one. We all decided to wear it tomorrow, even though we had school, our teachers wouldnt mind if we just explained what they were. It was then that Felicity spotted another outfit that looked pretty similar, only it was silver. The sign on it read.

Metamorphmagis suit #2

If you have this suit on, all you have to do is think of what you would like to be wearing, much like when you are thinking about changing your hair colour, and it will appear on your body. If you dont like that outfit anymore, change it back to the silver suit and think of a different outfit.

Again, there were four of them. It was then that I noticed that there was four of everything. Well that makes sense, there are four of us DAH! We continued going around, we found so many outfits. We had a meeting with professor McGonagall the other day, because we wanted to know if we could wear clothes that werent the school uniform. She said we could as long as they had the colours of our houses on them. We have found tonnes of outfits that go with our houses and a lot of them match.

Ok, I think every day this week, we should coordinate our outfits. Each morning, the first person who gets up and dressed, sends a text message showing what they are wearing, then the others have to match their outfit. We have found heaps of matching outfits here so it shouldnt be a problem. Marci said. We could also have our hair the same as well, so make sure you tell us what hairstyle you have. Felicity added. Oh, and we should all walk into the great hall together every morning, so we can all meet at the entrance hall before breakfast. Lydia added. And, phone cases, we can just pick whatever we are in the mood for. I said. Perfect, well, I think its time to go to dinner, we have been here all day. Marci informed us.

Hi. Sorry this is a really short chapter. It's just the last one is long and the next one will be pretty long as well. Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

Word Count:785

-RiddikulusPotterHead