(Authors Note)

Posted on August 21, 2016 2:00pm

Thank you guys for reading. Vote and comment! 😊

Also:
IchiRuki FTW

••••••••••••
***(May contain spoilers)***

Open for discussion

Bleach has finally ended. 😒😒
And I'm done. I'm extremely disappointed and angry.

I'm upset that Ichigo and Rukia aren't together. I can understand Renji and Rukia ending up together even though I don't agree with it. But, Ichigo and Orihime?? IchiHime hasn't had any development, and this is how it ends...?

What was the point of all the color spreads, eye smex, reunions, Fade to Black, poems, quotes, red string of fate, metaphors, parallels?! Ichigo and Rukia had all of this. Rukia impacted Ichigo in a way no one else could have done.. And Ichigo did the same with Rukia. Orihime did not change or influence Ichigo for the better.

Still, congrats to all the IchiHime fans.

A few additional thoughts on how I deeply feel about this terribly shallow ending to an otherwise good series:

I personally feel that "rushed" does not do the end of Bleach justice. I think it was sloppy, intentionally manipulative, and a mean spirited way to end a story line that leaned so heavily towards a particular ending. The IchiRuki story line was not just a tease, it was consistently and deliberately continued throughout the entire series, causing fans to anticipate the coming together of Ichigo and Rukia. This is not to dismiss or disrespect those that ship Ichihime, (I congratulated them earlier) but in all honesty, if the series is unbiasedly analyzed, (even with Kubo's contradicting ways check out the link below) it is more than obvious that IchiRuki was being pushed as an ideal. The ending was beyond disappointing and I honestly feel my investment in what I thought was good entertainment was a waste of my time. Kubo did not do his talent honor and it feels that he succumbed to the pressures of publishers or the need to take revenge on his publishers for what may possibly be a personal dispute, putting his interests first and leaving his fans out to dry.

Check this post out on Tumblr:

http://aj-15.tumblr.com/post/149153917038/tasteslikepineapple-liamatsuoka-tite
⬇tumblr post. picture of it. sry u can't click the link

 sry u can't click the link

Besides this, there are so many questions unanswered

Besides this, there are so many questions unanswered. Where is Urahara? Is he dead, alive? Is he back at his store? What about Yoruichi? Nel? Is Grimmjow still alive? And in these last hundred chapters, Rukia has barely appeared!!

If I were to recommend Bleach to someone, I'd tell them to read with caution, that the whole thing is just a huge troll. I'd also recommend that they stop at the end of the Fullbring Arc.

I went down with my ship. I'm done.

IchiRuki FTW