Easter

"But that's... stupid."

"Oh, c'mon Ichigo, I know she's gonna love it," said Yoruichi.

"Here ya go!" Kisuke came from the other room of his store and had a bunny suit for Ichigo.

"Isn't there another way I could-"

"Hey, you came to us asking what you could do for Rukia."

"What?! That's not how it happened!" Next week is Easter. And its going to be Rukia's first Easter in the World of the Living. Ichigo was wondering what he could do for her, since it's her first time and she really likes rabbits. But he happened to be walking by Urahara's, when Kisuke and Yoruichi practically forced him to talk about what he was thinking about doing with Rukia. They thought it'd be fun to force him to speak.

"Here!" They tossed the suit towards him.

"Where did you even get this?"

"That doesn't matter. Try it on!" Kisuke said waving his fan.

"Uh no thanks. I'll think of something else."

"Ichigo, she'll be all over you ya know," Yoruichi said with a grin. He blushed.

"Still... I'm gonna look dumb."

__________

Easter came and Ichigo had no idea what he was going to do for Rukia. They both were walking home from school when out of no where, Ichigo got pulled into a small alley. "Hey! Let go- hmph!" A hand covered his mouth. Then the person pushed him back out onto the side walk.

"Ichigo!!" Rukia jumped on top of him and gave him a huge hug. He was wearing the ridiculous pink bunny suit. "Your so cute!!" She kissed him on his cheeks and continued to hug him.

Not a long distance from them stood Mizuiro and Keigo. "Wow, I can't believe he's actually wearing that," said Keigo. Mizuiro snapped a picture with his phone.

"That's love."

Fin.

___________
Ichigo and Rukia Easter short suggested by: KennyDragonoid99