In Denial

"Ichigo!!" Greeted Isshin. Ichigo skillfully dodged the kick coming to him, and made no comment. He had his hands in his pocket with his head down, looking very uncertain.

"Huh?" Isshin got up from the floor and walked towards Ichigo. He knew what was wrong with Ichigo, but he kept it to himself, just to see what happens. "And what's wrong with you? Why are you so depressed all of a sudden??" He asked. Ichigo's scowl deepened.

"I'm not depressed." He said unenthusiastically.

"Just leave him alone." Sighed Karin. "He's just love-struck... And lovesick." Ichigo snapped his attention to Karin.

"No I'm not!! W-why would I waste my time with something like that?! I'm not interested!"

"Oh yeah? You seem to have the same pattern. Happy as ever when your with Rukia, then depressed when your not."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Whatever you say Ichigo. But you like hanging out with her.

"Well, yeah but-"

"You like talking to her."

"Of course, but that's-"

"You like laughing with her."

"Yeah-"

"You like making her smile. You like her smile. You like her personality. She makes you happy." Karin went on and on. "All of that is true, yes?"

"Yeah. Because I'm her friend!"

"Right... But your definitely not in love with her."

"E-exactly." He said unsurely. He went up to his room. Karin sighed.

"He's in such denial."

Fin.