Neko Rukia

I shoved my hands into my pocket and made my way home, scowling as usual. It was raining hard, and I forgot my umbrella. When I passed by a street bench I stumbled on something. I frowned and turned around to see what it was. It didn't look like much, but then I noticed it moving. I walked closer. It raven black ears and it was shivering. I poked it and it jumped. I looked up at me with big purple eyes and I immediately felt heat rise on my face. What?! I'm Ichigo Kurosaki! Cute things don't effect me!! "What do you want?" I was surprised when I heard it- or her speak.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Right when I asked the question, she sneezed. "Your cold." I gave her my jacket I was wearing. I felt bad leaving her alone. I scratched the back of my head. "I could take you home. Just so for tonight." I held out my hand and the girl reluctantly took it.

____________

I gave her some of my sisters old clothes. We sat in the living room quietly. I couldn't hide my red cheeks. She was a neko. She had pitch black ears and beautiful purple eyes. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Ichigo. And you?"

"Rukia."

Ever since then, Rukia lives in my house with me. She sleeps in my closet. In offered for her to sleep somewhere else, but she insisted that she was more comfortable. Soon, we both had a small routine. I found out Rukia really likes watching t.v. And Chappy. I didn't enjoy watching Chappy, but I did like how she would lean against me every time I sat on the couch. I patted her head and she would let out a 'nya' which I thought was the cutest thing. I grew very fond of having her around.

Fin.

____________
Suggested by: KennyDragonoid99