Pocky Game

"Hey Ichigo." Rukia greeted.

"Hey." Rukia plopped a box of Pocky next to Ichigo. "You wanna play?"

Rukia and Ichigo sat on the floor with their legs crossed. They were directly in front of each other, no space between them. Ichigo bit one end of the Pocky stick while Rukia bit the other. Ichigo's eyes didn't leave Rukia's. She concentrated hard and had her eyes locked on the stick.

It wasn't the first time they played. They've played so many times, they lost count. But their was one thing that was the same with every time Ichigo and Rukia played. It always ended in a tie.

Ichigo bit his end of the stick. Rukia bit the other. They neared the middle. Rukia hoped his mouth came off the Pocky stick first. Or he got to the middle first so that he would lose. She wanted to last the longest this time so she could be declared winner. Rukia took another small bite. Then Ichigo took a bite. The stick became smaller and smaller. Ichigo took another small bite and Rukia did the same. The Pocky stick was practically unnoticeable. Their lips grazed one another's. They bit the Pocky stick in half and their lips finally met. Rukia smiled as Ichigo brought her into his arms. "I wanted you to lose this time." She teased and gave him and Eskimo kiss.

"It'll always be a tie with me." He said and kissed her again.

Fin.

____________
Pocky game suggested by: @Hisana-san