Stop Laughing

I tugged at the collar of Ichigo's shirt I was wearing. All of his t-shirts were so comfortable for me to sleep in, but not this one. Except it wasn't the first time I've worn it. I pulled at it again. I groaned in aggravation. "What is it Rukia?" Ichigo asked not looking away form his school work.

"There's something wrong with your shirt!" I pulled at it again. "It's not comfortable." He put his work in his bag and looked at me. Then he laughed. "What are you laughing at baka?!" I was ready to kick him.

"Calm down. The shirts on backwards." He said still smiling. I looked down and checked to see if the tag was there. My face turned slightly red. I'm such a fool. What a silly mistake this is. I heard Ichigo laugh again.

"Hey! Stop laughing!!" I quickly turned the shirt around so it was facing the right way. Wow... what a difference. It was definitely more comfortable now.

"Feel better?" He asked sarcastically.

"Stop it!" I yelled. He smiled getting closer to me. "I'm not talking to you!" I turned my head towards the window. Ichigo hovered over me. "Get away I said I wasn't talking to you anymore." He leaned down and kissed me gently.

"I'm not talking to you either." He said and kissed me again. It wasn't long before I began kissing him back. "I love you." He whispered into my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"I love you to." I said back. I reached to kiss him again, but he just looked at me and smirked evilly.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." He said. It took me a moment to process what happened. I blushed.

"H-hey!! Wh-what?!" I stamered. "You said you weren't talking to me either!" Ichigo laughed again. "Stop laughing!!"

Fin.