Hot Springs

I let out a satisfied sigh as I sunk into the hot water of the hot springs. I was relaxing fine on my own until I heard Renji's loud voice. "Yo!" I scowled.

"Do you have to be so loud??" Renji, Uryu, Chad, Yumichika, and Ikakku stepped into the water. After a minute or two, we heard giggling from the other side. Ikakku smirked.

"You know Ichigo, Rukia's on the other side." I blushed deeply then tried covering it with a scowl.

"Yeah so? Why're you telling me for?"

"How about you take a peek at the other side?" Said Yumichika.

"I'm not doing that!! You pervert!" I said angrily.

"Don't play yourself Ichigo. We all know you want to." Said Ikakku.

"Yeah." Agreed Renji.

"They're actually right Ichigo."

"Shut up! Know ones talking to you!" I said to Uryu.

"Sorry Ichigo, but I agree with them."

"What? Chad you to?!"

"Hmm."

____________

"You know Rukia, Ichigo's on the other side." Said Rangiku. My face turned red.

"So what? I don't care."

"C'mon Rukia. Don't you want to see Ichigo?" Yoruichi teased. Rangiku giggled.

"Yeah...! With those abs of his..."

"Shut up!" I turned away, trying to hide my red face.

____________

Ichigo walked out of the hot spring with the other guys trailing behind. His towel tied loosely at his waist.

Rukia walked out of the girls' hot spring wrapped around in a towel. The others were behind her.

As Rukia was walking out of the girls' hot spring, she bumped into Ichigo. "Hm? Oh hey Ichigo." She felt heat rise in her face. Ichigo felt the same way, he was blushing.

"H-hey." Ichigo then felt a cool breeze making him feel a little cold. The expression alone on Rukia's and everyone else's face was enough to know what happened. He looked down and saw his towel by his feet.

Fin.

____________
Suggested by: Princessemma23